What did you do today?

theoutsider

Had a rough day at work, then a rough day in traffic coming home only to find there's something going on at my condo which prevented me from entering for an hour and a half so I killed time sitting in my car and playing games on my phone. No where to go but up from here....I hope.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
What did I do today??

I tied my tomato plants up so the wind won't wreck them, apart from that nothing.
Well, I lost myself in Wow for a while..

And I was feelin pretty down for a bit so I loaded Resident evil 7 Bio-hazard on the VR...
I've finished the game once before, but it still gets the heart pumping.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Slept all day, sipping coffee and working on some stuff now.

My cousin gave me this for my birthday last month and it's made my coffee-drinking much more enjoyable. :D

f13mug.jpg

theoutsider

What was your 'me' day about?

Basically running around doing things I meant to get done over the weekend but was too lazy to do. So today was kind of a make up day so I don't feel guilty for not doing what I was supposed to in the first place! :giggle:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Today, I didn't kill myself. Grats to me I guess.
On a more serious note, I almost have my head above water compared to yesterday.
I've given myself a glimmer of hope. I suprise myself sometimes..

LoyalXenite

Today, I didn't kill myself. Grats to me I guess.
On a more serious note, I almost have my head above water compared to yesterday.
I've given myself a glimmer of hope. I suprise myself sometimes..

Grats indeed, its harder than it looks fighting that particular demon and I know I'd definitely miss your gifs if you died ;)