What book are you currently reading?

lunaticbinge

halfempty.jpg

I recommend it to all you optimism pushers out there.

Alistair

arsenalwa,

Ellison is awesome, despite being a little insane. I learned of him back in 9th grade, thanks my crazy close friend inspiring to be writer told me about him. Did you read anything else of his?

Currently, I got myself a Ebook Reader, and about to start Ayn Rand tomorrow, or the following day. I haven't decided as of yet. I've been waiting to read her stuff now for awhile, but never got to it (Or carry a book around).

arsenalwa

arsenalwa,

Ellison is awesome, despite being a little insane. I learned of him back in 9th grade, thanks my crazy close friend inspiring to be writer told me about him. Did you read anything else of his?

Currently, I got myself a Ebook Reader, and about to start Ayn Rand tomorrow, or the following day. I haven't decided as of yet. I've been waiting to read her stuff now for awhile, but never got to it (Or carry a book around).

Nope, not really. Only that one. But I love it.

Tiercel

^ I keep meaning to start those books. HBO keeps reminding me that "Winter is Coming," and I'm running out of time.

Alistair

Tiercel,

I hear ya, but I've been hearing a lot of odd things about it, saying that doubt it will be finished. I hate to invest into a series that won't be finished, it's always a bummer in that regard. =)

Currently Reader I middle of Ayn Rand - Atlas Shrugged. Been meeting to read this forever, and finally got around to it, even if it's slow going doing to the real world.

arsenalwa

The House at Pooh Corner by A. A. Milne. (Yes. I need to read something as childish, simple, and innocent as that.)