What are YOU grateful for?

sullyS25

Well, I was feeling quite melancholy today. My girlfriend came to visit me in the little town in Spain I am living in for the year and she left today so everywhere I go, it reminds me of her and I miss her. It is also possible that I wont see her until June so naturally I was feeling very sad. I still do feel a bit sad but earlier, I went on a walk and found peace of mind when I thought of what I was grateful for.

I personally am grateful for 2 + years of continuous sobriety, I'm grateful I can see, hear, speak read, and write. Finally, I am grateful I even have a girlfriend and she is a very very sweet girl and has a very kind heart.

Im realizing it is ok to be sad, it is a normal emotion. BUT when I am sad I tend to be very pessimistic. When I think of all the things in my life I can be grateful for, I find some relief!

jaim38

The season of giving, and being grateful. I'm totally in the mood. Like you, I'm grateful that I'm sober, can see, can hear, speak, read, write, think. I'm also grateful I was able to lose weight - around 15 lbs this year. Though I hope i don't pack on extra holiday pounds. I'm grateful to have loving parents who did not neglect me.

bcsr

What am I thankful for:
A job I really enjoy.
I own my own home.
Good family and friends.
My dog-children. :D

Raichel

My health, supporting family, financial support, my childlike but sweet brother, internet access

Gadfly

My cats and dogs and the ability to speak freely without petty reprisal...or I would be if there were still such a thing as free speech. :D

My

spongebob_imagination_by_kssael_display.jpg
.​

Also music, food and my cats. <3

RagunCajin

I'm grateful that my mom is a nurse and understands what social anxiety is and works with that.

Also that my bearded dragon hasn't tried to eat my fingers...again.

And also that if I have a bad day I can just play games and listen to music and forget my troubles.

Steppen-Wolf

I'm grateful for being healthy (somewhat), for having always lived a very comfortable life filed with many luxuries that millions in my own country can't afford, for having a family that has always been supportive even if we don't get along, for having met people that cared about me even for a limited time and for still having at least a chance to do something with my life.

this_portrait

I'm grateful that I even managed to get through my undergrad years, whereas most people in the same circumstances I was in would've dropped out. I'm grateful for the help I get when I have financial troubles. I'm grateful for my cat, and I wish I would've gotten her sooner. I'm also grateful for all the potential I have in life.

I am grateful for my laptop, iPhone and music.
I am grateful to have a dog that gets super hyper and happy I get home (in the morning too)
I am grateful to be able to go to school and study computer science and to be able to go deeper in this field in the future.
I am grateful for food.