Weired Celebrity crushes!

coyote

Leah Remini from King Of Queens, I love her!!!!! SOOOOOO sexy!!!

leah_remini.jpg

that's not weird - she's hot!

Freeflex

These aren't weird, but here are some random celebrity "crushes" (I don't obsess over them or anything) I have/had.

909550b530orton.jpg

Randy Orton - WWE pro-wrestler!

matt_damon-5798.jpg

Matt Damon aka Jason Bourne from those films! An actor, of course.

25567_115856268426257_115851485093402_267438_6998714_s.jpg

Not a big celebrity by any means, but he plays a school student in one of my favourite TV shows. His name is Jack McMullen and he's only a year or so older than me, though he plays a 15 year old in the programme.

Pnk.jpg

Okay, this is a weird one. lol. I'm not lesbian or bisexual, but P!nk (aka Alecia Moore) is badass and quite inspirational. She's a little girl-crush if ya like, but it's not sexual at all. lol.

agoraphobickatie

the paramore girl (hayley williams) IS very pretty! : ) and so is p!nk.. she's gorgeous!
as well as mythbusters girl! my ex boyfriend said she was his 'weird celebrity crush' when i mentioned it a long time ago, too! lol!

i'll do my girl crush... rachel mcadams is effing exquisite to me. she's gorgeous with perfect features. she can pull off any look! i love her! lol... she's not my only girl crush, but i think she's absolutely beautiful, #1 on my girl list, haha
aw2ih4.jpg

209pyx1.jpg

and i looooved her in sherlock holmes! <3 robert downey jr. is also a celeb crush of mine! haha
2h3wyyt.jpg

10rqqeb.jpg

okay! i'm done for now! haha

Luna1740

Sue.jpg

This might be creepy to the younger SAers, but you older folks know exactly what I'm talking about! she might not be much on the eyes, but I bet that she could teach me a thing or two... She's like the holy grail...