Weired Celebrity crushes!

FOR REAL

Banned
morph, hes made of fkn rubber or something, but hes still funnier than ricky gervais.

morph_180.jpg

Lost Girl

Oh my goodness, Aims, Gordon Ramsey???? Really?? Ha!:D

My weird celebrity crush is Professor Snape! I don't know, theres just something very sexy about him. Do I need help? Idk...
hp_snape.jpg

And a little strange becuase he is much older I guess - Jean Reno -oh my goodness this guy is hot!
Jean_Reno_797527.jpg

Danfalc

Banned
I remember the Hamster (Richard Hammond) from top gear being voted the number one secret/weirdest crush in a poll a while back,nice to know us short arses can get some loving too :D

I'm really struggling to think of any celebrity crushes I've had,though I had a major crush on Darlene from Hollyoaks if anyone remembers her.

Danfalc

Banned
aye, i remember her often. im not sure if she remembers me though.

Haha wow I haven't seen her since she was last on hollyoaks she has stunning eyes,and probably not bud as you were either dreaming or it was a booze induced hallucination :D

Krista

There was something out in the media in the uk about a week ago on a poll of weired celeb crushes and i thought whos everybodys on here??

Heres mine... (dont laugh )

Gordon ramsay.
gordon.jpg

Ricky gervais.
amd_rickygervais.jpg

Axl Rose. (yes, even how he looks now)
AxlRose_KMazu_8664494_600.jpg

Sid Vicious.
sid-vicious.jpg

Oh my, Axl Rose back in the day was too hot for words. Imagine every day being like the music video of "Sweet Child O' Mine" and Sid Vicious as well, nice choices! I agree with you, Gordon is a fkin hottie.

Krista

I don't normally like girls with short hair that much,but wow she is stunning,I think she could shave her head and be just as feminine and attractive.

I know, she is stunning :] Some other hair styles she's had though!

shannyn-sossamon-47242-1.jpg

shannyn_sossamon.jpg

WHAT is weird about having a crush on Benici Del Toro?????!

He is only the sexiest man everrr!!!!!!!!!!:D

I was just about to tell you that he's one of the sexiest men alive, along with Slash!

Edit, that was to you and Kate ::eek::

Lost Girl

I know, she is stunning :] Some other hair styles she's had though!

shannyn-sossamon-47242-1.jpg

shannyn_sossamon.jpg

I think she looks sooo much better with short hair. There are not too many girls out there who can pull off the very short hair look and look amazing - she is definitely one of them!

I just noticed that you actually look quite a bit like her, Krista! You cow!::p:

xxaimsxx

Oh my goodness, Aims, Gordon Ramsey???? Really?? Ha!:D

My weird celebrity crush is Professor Snape! I don't know, theres just something very sexy about him. Do I need help? Idk...
hp_snape.jpg

And a little strange becuase he is much older I guess - Jean Reno -oh my goodness this guy is hot!
Jean_Reno_797527.jpg

Yes lol! gordon ramsay. Its the blue eyes i think.
And ive heard allot of people fancy snape.. so no, i dont think you need help. :)

Lost Girl

Benicio Del Toro is def hot, I'll admit that and ima dude.

You are now officially awesome in my book.

Yes lol! gordon ramsay. Its the blue eyes i think.
And ive heard allot of people fancy snape.. so no, i dont think you need help. :)

::p: I have actually wondered what Gordon Ramsey is like in bed. More if he swears like crazy and is scarily controlling, or if he turns into a little sweet teddy bear more than anything else. I'm just sort of curious.

I've heard that there are alot of girls who have rape fantasies about Professor Snape :eek:. More than anything I think the appeal is that he is quite dominant and just a little scary. But in a sexy way. Oh dear ::eek::

xxaimsxx

You are now officially awesome in my book.

::p: I have actually wondered what Gordon Ramsey is like in bed. More if he swears like crazy and is scarily controlling, or if he turns into a little sweet teddy bear more than anything else. I'm just sort of curious.

I've heard that there are alot of girls who have rape fantasies about Professor Snape :eek:. More than anything I think the appeal is that he is quite dominant and just a little scary. But in a sexy way. Oh dear ::eek::

Pmsl who are these girls? :O
Daniel radcliffe these days is looking hot i think.
And i would imagine when he's out of the kitchen gordon is nice.. ;)

FOR REAL

Banned
And i would imagine when he's out of the kitchen gordon is nice.. ;)

he was born in Johnstone, Scotland!! of course hes not nice::p:
i slept in a bus shelter in johnstone one nite, and the only thing nice about it was getting the train home in the morning.

Elad

Banned
I wouldnt say its weird but I've always found Eliza Dushku so ridiculouslyy sexy haha

Eliza%20Dushku7.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: