Weather reports, please!

GraybeardGhost

A chance of people? That's scarier than a tornado.

It surely is. I want to order some food tonight, but the thought of having to answer the door and face somebody even for those few brief moments is really giving me pause. Hunger or humiliation? It's a tough one. :idontknow:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
giphy.gif

^Love that movie. :applause:

It is the middle of Winter here and I am sitting here, - at night - wearing Summer shorts and a T-shirt.!!!
Today I needed to put my fan on, around 2pm .......a fan.....in the middle of Winter. :eek:mg: Never done that before.

I feel sorry for you guys roasting over there in England & America though.
All those brown areas in England, where it is usually lush and green! :eek:

This planet is well and truly screwed.

adios

The weather outside is great, it's Summer, it's hot, no rain too much, best time of the year............if you have ideas, what to do there........ You know you can get out and stay there, ride a bike anywhere (except the sea).... and won't freeze. In wintere you'll be much more trapped in the house.
Temperature is not important, but I guess its 25 to 30 'C, sitting almost naked and feel good, physicaly

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers this evening. Winds northerly 25 to 35 km/h tending northwesterly 30 to 45 km/h in the morning then tending westerly 25 to 30 km/h in the late evening.

A maximum temperature of 16 today.