Weather reports, please!

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Like every spring, it is supposed to snow. The annual spring snowball fight will begin soon.

Kiwong

First cooler autumn like morning, on the 21st March. The end of one of the longest most unbearably long summer and autumns I have ever experienced.

Phoenixx

Like every spring, it is supposed to snow. The annual spring snowball fight will begin soon.
^ Has it started yet?

We got about 3 inches or so of snow yesterday, plus ice. My mother called me yesterday complaining she got over 6 inches plus ice. We're still expected to get some snow over the course of this week or next week.

Mother Nature, it's frikkin spring, in case you haven't noticed. Give me my damn sun and warmth, please. You already teased me with nice weather over a week ago, what gives? :idontknow:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
^ Has it started yet?

We got about 3 inches or so of snow yesterday, plus ice. My mother called me yesterday complaining she got over 6 inches plus ice. We're still expected to get some snow over the course of this week or next week.

Mother Nature, it's frikkin spring, in case you haven't noticed. Give me my damn sun and warmth, please. You already teased me with nice weather over a week ago, what gives? :idontknow:

I imagine mother nature laughing, like after you give someone a can of nuts and when they open it snakes pop out. The lady knows how to pull a prank ::p:

Phoenixx

I imagine mother nature laughing, like after you give someone a can of nuts and when they open it snakes pop out. The lady knows how to pull a prank ::p:
^ Mother Nature is just being a cruel mistress playing favorites.:thumbdown: Let's be honest, she has never liked New England or much of the north eastern states.

GraybeardGhost

The Storm Cometh

The storm is here. :eek:

Monsoon season in the mountains: a brief, but potent, thunderstorm almost every afternoon. Call them what you will—gully washers, nubbin stretchers, toad stranglers—they're Mother Nature's way of letting us know she's still in charge. The black clouds gather, lightning splits the sky, thunder echoes across the ridgetops, and down it comes by the barrel. All we puny humans can do is run for cover.

GraybeardGhost

We're under a rare tornado warning here, even more so in that people are taking it seriously (the mountainous terrain doesn't usually let them touch down in this area). I hope we get a good one. Come on, Mother Nature, save me the trouble.

defiance

A chance of people? That's scarier than a tornado.

Agreed Kiwong. In fact just a few hours ago I had to have a phone conversation with a stranger for a possible job that I don't even want. The thought of it tormented me to my core and the act of talking to them made the situation even worse. My anxiety definitely came through in that conversation and I am sure he thought "who is this weirdo?"

We're under a rare tornado warning here, even more so in that people are taking it seriously (the mountainous terrain doesn't usually let them touch down in this area). I hope we get a good one. Come on, Mother Nature, save me the trouble.
But.....you might end up in "The Wizard of OZ", and not be able to find the Yellow Brick Road or the necessary Sparkly Red Shoes! :eek: Do you even have a cute little dog to keep you company?

I hope this tornado does not eventuate for your area, because if you end up with just serious injuries the associated pain could magnify your misery. :sad:

GraybeardGhost

But.....you might end up in "The Wizard of OZ", and not be able to find the Yellow Brick Road or the necessary Sparkly Red Shoes! :eek: Do you even have a cute little dog to keep you company?

I hope this tornado does not eventuate for your area, because if you end up with just serious injuries the associated pain could magnify your misery. :sad:

It seems to have passed without much mischief.

I've never looked good in blue gingham anyway.