Video games music thread

WeirdyMcGee

^^ yarr! agreed; so good! XD

Yes, Weirdy, to me, you are oh-so-cool! So, where'd you hear about Catherine? Also, some more music!

A friend who was excited about the project since it's early VO production stages in English.
I usually keep up with any of the more interesting hopefulls each year after reports come out from the EEExpo~ but it's kind of hard to guess what's actually going to translate well to the English audience. Sometimes you just have to wait and see. I really enjoyed Catherine, though.
It was worth the (fairly short) wait.

Metro 2033 Soundtrack - #2 - Ending Theme Music - YouTube

Rage [2011] Soundtrack #1 Burning Jacob's Ladder - Mark Lanegan - YouTube

Last edited:

Blabla..

oh you just reminded me i have to finish Metro 2033 , i just love when the npc's play guitar and people gather around to listen , the atmosphere in this game is incredible , you feel so lost in the tunnels

DeadmanWalking

^^ yarr! agreed; so good! XD

A friend who was excited about the project since it's early VO production stages in English.
I usually keep up with any of the more interesting hopefulls each year after reports come out from the EEExpo~ but it's kind of hard to guess what's actually going to translate well to the English audience. Sometimes you just have to wait and see. I really enjoyed Catherine, though.
It was worth the (fairly short) wait.

Metro 2033 Soundtrack - #2 - Ending Theme Music - YouTube

Rage [2011] Soundtrack #1 Burning Jacob's Ladder - Mark Lanegan - YouTube

I haven't gotten the chance to play it yet, since I don't have a Playstation 3 or Xbox 360. From what I've seen, it looks really hard, but it's still a good game to play. I really liked the voice actors Atlus chose; they're all people who I've heard and they've never disappointed me. So, which route did you get first time around?

WeirdyMcGee

So, which route did you get first time around?

I ended up marrying Katherine...
I don't really agree with it, though. I'd rather Vincent end up without either of them because neither are any good for him... -__- I was just doing the responsible thing.
haha
Vincent is a bit of a tool though. XD
I figured he'd be better off starting fresh.

Sora

just a few songs, now i feel like playing Nier

Nier!!!
Wow you know of Nier, sorry I am excited I have not known anyone else to play this game except my friend who I let borrow. He said he could not get into it though :(

I absolutely love the game! along with the other games you have posted, but Nier was a huge shock to me and now I feel like playing it too lol

DeadmanWalking

One of the best games ever, especially to me as it was so hard to get hold of back in the day with it not being released in the uk!

Xenogears OST - Faraway Promise - YouTube
Xenogears OST - Emotions ~ World Map Theme - YouTube
Xenogears OST - My Village Is Number One ~ Lahan Village Theme - YouTube

Oh my god, Xenogears! *fangirl scream* I loved that game although saying it was confusing would be an understatement::p:! I still have the disks to it (although the second one is kinda ruined). I want to download it to my PSP now!

Sora

Oh my god, Xenogears! *fangirl scream* I loved that game although saying it was confusing would be an understatement::p:! I still have the disks to it (although the second one is kinda ruined). I want to download it to my PSP now!

:) I absolutely love it, though I have never finished it yet, got right to the very end and then I didn't finish lol :(

I have it from the store now and playing it on my psp! Lovingggg it, brings back so many memories and without the store I would not be able to play it so easily lol. I still had to connect to the usa store though! Damn you lucky people in the usa!

Go download it!! Yay someone I can talk to about it!