Trash Can Ownership Auction

Luke1993

Quiet down, quiet down please! Our next item is this beautiful Trash Can subforum of Social Phobia World. The winning bid claims all deeds to the Trash Can as well as any threads, posts or wealth said Trash Can may contain. Bidding will commence in Pounds Sterling.

We will start the bid at 10 pence. Any bidders?

Umm, be the king of an entire section of a forum? Sure, why not!! Trash or not, if I can control it, I'm down for it :cool:.

Lol you're silly Luke!! Find a girlfriend ::p: (err I'm being a hypocrit here ::eek::)

philly2bits

Pfft. A trash can? Who would want to own a trash can?

And I'm totally not trying to dissuade anyone from bidding so I can get it on the cheap *innocent*

Luke1993

Over 6 months of intense, not stop bidding....Ladies and gentlemen with my return the bidding will end in 7 DAYS! We are now in the BONUS ROUND! Make your bids people because there is little time left! Who will be King/Quenn of the Trashcan!?

MrJones

Over 6 months of intense, not stop bidding....Ladies and gentlemen with my return the bidding will end in 7 DAYS! We are now in the BONUS ROUND! Make your bids people because there is little time left! Who will be King/Quenn of the Trashcan!?
And (more than) 7 days passed and nobody offered more than one jillion dollars.... and before you say I don't have one jillion dollars I want to ask, BlueDays, do you have 10,002 dollars to spend here? ::p:

And (more than) 7 days passed and nobody offered more than one jillion dollars.... and before you say I don't have one jillion dollars I want to ask, BlueDays, do you have 10,002 dollars to spend here? ::p:

LOL I've only just came back and seen your question today MrJones :p
um.....yes of course I have $10 002.:rolleyes:

...and I now bid one Jillion and 50. :cool: