time machine

mrb

now if you had a time machine were would you go ? back in time forward in time , something that happened in history you would love to see , id love to have been there when hitler was 20 and ran him over in a car , jesus think of the lives gazza would have saved :D

mrb

i would go to off topic, which is exactly where this thread is going when remus sees it::p:

DAMN :eek: IN THE SH.T AGAIN no change there :rolleyes: um sowwy remus ::eek:: i thought it would be ok on the uk forum ..

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
UK forum is fine for off topic, I just keep the SA forum free from sillyness threads.

I saw a good time machine for sale online!

urtimemachine.jpg

mrb

UK forum is fine for off topic, I just keep the SA forum free from sillyness threads.

I saw a good time machine for sale online!

urtimemachine.jpg

err i hope it has instructions , it looks a bit complicated to me :confused: and how much is it :confused:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
err i hope it has instructions , it looks a bit complicated to me :confused: and how much is it :confused:
Bah. Never trust time machines that are on sale. I got one on ebay once cheap and it just took me back to Italy during the Black Death over and over again. :rolleyes:

Emily_G

There are tons of time periods I'd like to see, but from a distance. The Dark Ages, Renaissance, ancient Greece, the colonial period in the US, prior to that period when Native Americans ruled the land, Woodstock....lots of stuff.

Newtype

I wanna see all of history, although maybe I'll skip the dinosaurs. Don't feel like getting owned by a T-Rex. I'd also go see what the fuss is all about with that Jesus dude.

davidburke

its interesting that everyone else so far would want to go back in time. would the future not be more interesting to see?

mrb

I wanna see all of history, although maybe I'll skip the dinosaurs. Don't feel like getting owned by a T-Rex. I'd also go see what the fuss is all about with that Jesus dude.

now that would be interesting ;) jesus ....

FOR REAL

Banned
my reply could and should be a multi quote, i will figure out how to work this site one day in the past or the future

anywiys the film of that stuff is great :)