Things that piss you off...

Ignace

Respectless people. Do good stuff for them, get **** on your head back. I always wanted to do a trade like that !

full-20earth2.jpg

the world. jk... but seriously where do i start? should i alphabetize for future reference? this is important... um...

selfish, insensitive, entitled, demanding, hateful biggots, racists (especially if they accuse everyone else of racism except themselves- that's even worse), liars, cheaters, homophobes, classists, meatheads, thugs, crackheads, violent criminals, thieves, vandalism (well-done street art i like), hummers or any phallic-compensational vehicle, tailgaters, traffic, littering, greed, materialism, when people consistently blow me off and act like i am an ahole because i stopped calling, people who expect everyone to conform into a specific mold as if humans are cut out on a factory line, sick people in public, advertisements everywhere, when you buy a dvd but they still have advertisements on it as if you did not pay for the dvd in full, jury duty haha suck it, high cost of living, BRIDGE TOLL eff you, incompetent government, political correctness, SH!TTY MOVIE REMAKES omfg, perez hilton, joan rivers, tila tequila, kanye west, usher, mariah carey, britney spears' hair, the look on eminem's face, people who are way too overprotective of their baby, when someone puts something back in the fridge after they finished it all except for a tbsp, the news, spam, auto-start music on the www, when guys leave the toilet seat up RUDE!, when you are in a public restroom and a girl has sprayed pee all over the seat DIAF, my own social ineptitude (first and foremost, even though i put it last).

i've got more. i can feel the fiery pit of rage bubbling from deep down inside!!!

You and I would get along, (I can describe the people you hate in a word: fascists) up until you said "when guys leave the toilet seat up" - as if girls don't. (I used to go in the men's restroom when we go out in public - now I just try not to go in public at all, because I can't stand to go in either bathroom - not because I'm chicken, but because when I have exposure to my fetish, I go nuts!)

bigrob

I'll give a serious answer this time....

people in general. Hell, I'm a schizoid FFS!!!!!

Specifically, my stepson. I really hate...no....despise the turd of a human being. It goes to what Ignace said about respectless people, he has no respect at all. All he thinks about is himself and what he wants...screw anyone else. He has grown quite adept at lying, smoke blowing, and just general conning.

He is 26, and old enough to be his own man and responsible for himself. Noooooo....that's to hard. Instead, he cons his mother into buying a car in her name and proceeding to miss payment (but as much as 3 months) and drop her credit 200 points over the past 3 years. Not only that, he just conned her into putting him on her insurance because "it's cheaper for him" and has yet to pay us for it in the past 3 months it's been done. I've been out of work over a year and we can't afford his bills too.

It's bad enough he seems to want to see how bad he can screw up his life, but he has no consideration about screwing up others too.

He refuses to come over because he knows I'm angry over the situation. I don't care if he lives or dies. Well....that's a lie.I have considered if he is dead that he will no longer be a PITA for us.

OK...now I'm pissed just thinking about him...brb...training to blow off steam.....

Felgen

Valspeak pisses me off. Every time I hear "...And I was like totally oh my gosh, you know, like totally no way!", I get the urge to throw a grammar book at the person speaking.

mrb

yes like today we had a massive lorry to unload we parked up on the rd to unload . then this woman came out of next doors saying oi you lot your blocking out the light in my house parking there MOVE IT ... i said well im sorry but we have to unload this funtiture into the house next to yours , and there is nowere else to park a lorry this big but right up the rd , she said i dont care move it , i said but it will put hours on the job and were miles away from home , again she said i dont care move it or ill phone my husband , then our boss who was in the lorry with us said madam were not moving were unloading now we have a job to do ... she just shouted right im phoning my husband and the police :eek: so my mate jim said to her hey lady 2 things :) 1 dont you have light bulbs in your house and 2 phone your husband im sure he will be a little more understanding of the fact we have to unload this lorry than you :) she just slammed the door in our faces , 3 min later she came running out the front door saying if you damage my property ill be putting in a claim then slammed the door again :rolleyes: .......... hmmmmmmm some people eh needless to say her husband never showed up ....

EscapeArtist

fred
5172144.jpg

HELL
ON
EARTH

Just being reminded of this guy makes me wince

Clothes shopping, being in malls, politics, american political figures, oil spills, burning coal, why are we still drilling for oil in the first place???, how oil drilling is starting to recall nature reserve boundaries.... china's coal burning.. when people cut down trees and take them to a ****ing landfill??? or lawn grass in the dump trucks? Great symbol that is about our people. Monsanto, GMOs that have completely taken over nearly all corn and soybeans and many more, god. The creation of refining food. People's shock and ignorance about eating a mainly raw diet, overfishing, when people treat natural disasters like it wasn't meant to happen and it's such a shocker even though mankind thoroughly deserves and should be expecting it, the gimmick of washing your hair and brushing your teeth, using soaps with harmful everyday chemicals, how medication taints our water which is turning fish and frogs into hermaphrodites, homophobes, gluttony, selfishness, liars, how the media gives undeserved attention, plastic, our poor damaged oceans... How I feel too damn anxious to go down to the beach and clean it up in fear of attracting attention (positive or negative), how I want to post about myself in this thread but i'm not going to add to that, business, money, money, money, money, cars (i'm never going to have one...), the idea that man is above animals, being dependant, given prepared food from a factory like a dog being fed kibbles, how we feed pets processed, COOKED foods! Dude, they can't heat their food, how do we figure it's ok for them to chow down on meat-crackers?? Obviously this is why only domesticated animals contract illness like humans do...

This will be added to.

Last edited:
Just being reminded of this guy makes me wince

Clothes shopping, being in malls, politics, american political figures, oil spills, burning coal, why are we still drilling for oil in the first place???, how oil drilling is starting to recall nature reserve boundaries.... china's coal burning.. when people cut down trees and take them to a ****ing landfill??? or lawn grass in the dump trucks? Great symbol that is about our people. Monsanto, GMOs that have completely taken over nearly all corn and soybeans and many more, god. The creation of refining food. People's shock and ignorance about eating a mainly raw diet, overfishing, when people treat natural disasters like it wasn't meant to happen and it's such a shocker even though mankind thoroughly deserves and should be expecting it, the gimmick of washing your hair and brushing your teeth, using soaps with harmful everyday chemicals, how medication taints our water which is turning fish and frogs into hermaphrodites, homophobes so . many. things. I can't wait to leave it all

totally agree with bolded:)

agoraphobickatie

heat! this hot freakin' heat really pisses me off!!!

.....and the fact that there aren't any bigass celebrity concerts/events raising awareness/money for this whole oil spill thing in our OWN COUNTRY.. good job, guys!

Jegan

people who talks too much piss me off.. especially when some one talks on the phone (not with me)..they go on and on and on about there life and i had to sit and listen to theyr' bull ****tt :mad:

Scars

heat! this hot freakin' heat really pisses me off!!!

.....and the fact that there aren't any bigass celebrity concerts/events raising awareness/money for this whole oil spill thing in our OWN COUNTRY.. good job, guys!

I know right? It's like nobody cares about how devastated the gulf is already or how long it's going to take for the sealife to recover if it ever will. At least that one company that has apparently had tech to resolve oil spills effectively for years finally got news coverage.
I'm going to put 2 and 2 together and guess that you live in Texas or Florida.

Last edited:

Scars

hmmmmm?..........everything that has been mentioned so far, as well as advertisers and corporate business!!:mad:

blame global warming :D

EDIT: nononono ive got a better one! scientology! and no i'm not being discriminate if you actually knew what they do you'd hate them too

petrified eyes

Tourists stopping their car and blocking traffic on the busiest street in the city to ask for directions to the falls.

People not answering their cellphones because they like to listen to their awful ringtone.

The way the "gangstas" wear their pants so that their underwear shows.

MaxineRyder

The thing that pisses me off the most in the world is when able bodied people take the elevator up or down one floor.
That is a prime example of human selfishness... !!!

Lost Girl

I hate how those 'stand-around salespeople operate. You know the ones that hang around train stations and at the entrance and exits of stores and shopping centres, or the ones that block the foot path so that you're trapped, and they're all like "oh how's your day going miss, I just want to talk to you about....." and dont let you get a word in. I hate how "I" feel guilty for saying 'sorry, I'm in a hurry' I say it politely enough, but they always give me a rude look after. They are so annoying and totally wreck my day, that shouldn't even be legal, I should be able to walk down the street without being haggled and harassed. I hate being forced upon :mad:.

Felgen

I hate how those 'stand-around salespeople operate. You know the ones that hang around train stations and at the entrance and exits of stores and shopping centres, or the ones that block the foot path so that you're trapped, and they're all like "oh how's your day going miss, I just want to talk to you about....." and dont let you get a word in. I hate how "I" feel guilty for saying 'sorry, I'm in a hurry' I say it politely enough, but they always give me a rude look after. They are so annoying and totally wreck my day, that shouldn't even be legal, I should be able to walk down the street without being haggled and harassed. I hate being forced upon :mad:.

These salespersons can be great as "target practice" if you want to improve your assertiveness.

The last time I was approached by someone who wanted to sell me a phone subscription, I first said politiely: "No thanks, I'm not interested". He ignored this and tried to convince me that this subscription was so great, I interupted him and said firmly "I said I'm not interested, god dammit!" He then stopped following me.