The world outside your window

That's a nice relaxing backyard you have Cosmic. Gardens and birds definitely help calm me. I'd like to live in the country. For now, I'm stuck with masonry.

It may look nice, but there really is no privacy.
I'd like to live in the country somewhere too. Or at least a quiet back corner of a suburb.

When you said this is where the star spangled banner was written hence the name, I was expecting the name of it to be the star spangled banner bridge. lol I guess I missed the relation to key.
Yeah that looks pretty rough though. I would hate to live in an industrial area like that. That's certainly not my type of living at all.
But I would most certainly jump on that ship.

coyote

i posted these elsewhere, but I felt like sharing again...

out my front door:

picture.php

my house:

picture.php

just down the street:

picture.php

Tiercel

When you said this is where the star spangled banner was written hence the name, I was expecting the name of it to be the star spangled banner bridge. lol I guess I missed the relation to key.

Key as in Mr. Francis Scott, who wrote the poem.

Very pretty and inviting pics, coyote. Except when the time comes to paint those windows again. ;)

luckycharms, those pics remind me of my grandmother, who lives in College Park. We always take the Fort McHenry Tunnel in Baltimore, and the two-chimneyed building in the first pic looks strangely familiar....

Jackass

Last edited:

Rembrandt Broam

The 1st photo is my backyard a month ago, and the 2nd one is the recent crappy view from my bedroom window, which overlooks the abandoned house next door. Wildfire smoke is everywhere now. :/

The first picture looks lovely. Hope the wildfires are gone soon so can enjoy your surroundings again.

Srijita52

Wow,I love this thread.Some of the views are absolutely gorgous!Well,the world outside my window is my neighbour's house blocking the sky.Not really a nice view at all if you ask me:-/

Piece_By_Piece

My goodness, these places look beautiful! Especially the first few. There's absolutely nothing special about the view outside my window... There's just the street. And it doesn't look pretty. I wish I lived in the countryside.