The unanswered questions of the universe

Dead_on_Arrival

Why do people find it so fascinating/baffling that a girl(GASP!!) can drive her own motorcycle without having to ride on the back of one while a MAN drives???

Because it's just not NORMAL....::p:

Was going to say something else but it would have been construde as an inuendo.

coyote

Why do people find it so fascinating/baffling that a girl(GASP!!) can drive her own motorcycle without having to ride on the back of one while a MAN drives???

if i rode behind you on the back of your motorcycle...

where would i put my hands?

da_illest101

if a parent has to go to the bathroom with his kid of the opposite sex, in a mall or public place, which bathroom should he/ she go to?

Agent_Violet

if a parent has to go to the bathroom with his kid of the opposite sex, in a mall or public place, which bathroom should he/ she go to?

My son is 9... He uses the mens room as long as I'm waiting outside. If I have to go as well, he comes into the ladies room with me. When he was younger, he only used the ladies room bc I didn't want him in mens room alone

My son is 9... He uses the mens room as long as I'm waiting outside. If I have to go as well, he comes into the ladies room with me. When he was younger, he only used the ladies room bc I didn't want him in mens room alone

Your son is a brave kid. :D The mens room is freakin' terrifying. Glooming evil in there. D:

coyote

i broke my arm when i was seven and had to have a long cast up over my elbow

that summer, my mom drug me into the women's showers everywhere we went on vacation in order to help me wash properly and not get the cast wet

let me tell you a secret...

kids that young DO know what they're seeing - and LIKE it

A86

why do people keep telling me that "practice makes perfect"
then they go on to say "nobody's perfect" ???

KiaKaha

Banned
This sounds like a thread for Kia!!!! :D

Oh wow how did I miss this one....

Why arent people nice to each other?
Why dont people realize that "we" is better than "me"
Why are people so indfferent to everything that doesnt immediately effect them?
Why do people say they admire traits like kindness, patience, tolerance and compassion when their actions show otherwise?
Why doesnt common sense take place over policy and regulation?
Why cant people understand that their own ego's are the source of the majority of their problems?
Why cant people admit when they are wrong?
Why is it people seem to take but are so unwilling to give in exactly the same circumstances that they once were in?
Why are people so rude?
How can anyone be sure of anything....ever?
How can people not understand the concept of fairness?
Why dont people man up and say what's on their mind rather than dance around the issue in a passive aggressive manner?
Why dont people who have the power to make a difference use it?
Why do people flock toward the popular, powerful and attractive?
Why is there so much stigma attached to the poor or mentally ill?
Why do people think they are such big deals?
Why is it that the weak get blamed for being weak?
Why is status becoming increasingly important and why dont people seem to want to acknowledge that it is?
Why cant I get a girlfriend? eh? eh? and lets face it thats the most important question of all...

Last edited:

MikeyC

Oh wow how did I miss this one....

Why arent people nice to each other?
Why dont people realize that "we" is better than "me"
Why are people so indfferent to everything that doesnt immediately effect them?
Why do people say they admire traits like kindness, patience, tolerance and compassion when their actions show otherwise?
Why doesnt common sense take place over policy and regulation?
Why cant people understand that their own ego's are the source of the majority of their problems?
Why cant people admit when they are wrong?
Why is it people seem to take but are so unwilling to give in exactly the same circumstances that they once were in?
Why are people so rude?
How can anyone be sure of anything....ever?
How can people not understand the concept of fairness?
Why dont people man up and say what's on their mind rather than dance around the issue in a passive aggressive manner?
Why dont people who have the power to make a difference use it?
Why do people flock toward the popular, powerful and attractive?
Why is there so much stigma attached to the poor or mentally ill?
Why do people think they are such big deals?
Why is it that the weak get blamed for being weak?
Why is status becoming increasingly important and why dont people seem to want to acknowledge that it is?
Why cant I get a girlfriend? eh? eh? and lets face it thats the most important question of all...
I think your head may have just exploded!

I don't think anyone would want to be 100% like me! :eek:

I would! You're great. :)
I don't think anyone would want to be even 50% like me though. They'd go crazy haha.
I think you two are pretty damn awesome! :D