The unanswered questions of the universe

RoomBound

Why, when we call a phone number that turns out to be wrong, does someone always answer?

Where do babies come from?

Seri

So the universe started with Big Bang right?What was there before that i mean before the universe started?

Hm, as I recall from the Big Bang the universe is supposed to keep expanding and expanding etc.

I always liked to think that before the Big Bang there was another universe, that reached its end and started drawing everything in to create the Big Bang. So kinda like an endless cycle of Big Bangs? (though what started that cycle?) Of course I'm not going from any scientific knowledge here, just what would seem neat to me :p

Dead_on_Arrival

Hm, as I recall from the Big Bang the universe is supposed to keep expanding and expanding etc.

I always liked to think that before the Big Bang there was another universe, that reached its end and started drawing everything in to create the Big Bang. So kinda like an endless cycle of Big Bangs? (though what started that cycle?) Of course I'm not going from any scientific knowledge here, just what would seem neat to me :p

So if the universe is ever expanding, what is it expanding into?

mikebird

Banned
No questions. Just a statement of fact.

Everyone's against me, preventing me from fulfilling my ultimate purpose in life.

...earning £€$

MrJones

No questions. Just a statement of fact.

Everyone's against me, preventing me from fulfilling my ultimate purpose in life.

...earning £€$
I'm not against you, so not everyone's against you :D
I'll let you make as much money as you want XD

arsenalwa

Say you dug a hole all the way through the center of the Earth, and jumped in, would you just stop at the center and stay there because of gravity?