The positive thread

Array

I see negative posts everywhere so i thought i would make a thread for some positive things!

Please post something positive about yourself! NO NEGATIVE POSTS AT ALL PLEASE.... If you can only think of negative things then don't post until you find a positive thing! Thanks! Feel free to post more then one thing to!

I am unique. I've never met anyone like me and I will never give in and be like everyone else. Even if it hasn't helped much when it comes to friend making, I've always liked that about myself. I'm also incredibly nice and caring. I have a huge heart and I go out of my way to please the people I care about.

Carina33

I work at Starbucks and today I tried asking customers how their days were going. It's something I've never been able to do in the three years I've worked in a grocery store (my S-bucks is inside of one). It went well. It got easier the more I did it, and eventually I was able to ask almost every customer something to begin a conversation.

BlackKids

I work at Starbucks and today I tried asking customers how their days were going. It's something I've never been able to do in the three years I've worked in a grocery store (my S-bucks is inside of one). It went well. It got easier the more I did it, and eventually I was able to ask almost every customer something to begin a conversation.

Thats how you get over anxiety. If I find myself been reluctant about doing certain things I go outta my way to do them, sometimes even twice

mrb

im as fit as someone half my age , i tend to laugh at most things :) i know maybe i Shouldn't but i cant help it , i laugh at everything me ;) i see the funny side of a bad situation for the most part , for instance me and my mates were doing a house removal a little while ago , it was a long drive . when we got there we had a hell of a walk to get to the house , the truck was full of heavy furniture , we had 75 cases of books all to go in the loft :eek: and the bitching my mates were doing jesus ... now theres me :) i thought it was funny , all i said was awwww diddums then have we got a long walkie , oh be brave now it wont kill you ..... see what i mean ..