The positive thread

EscapeArtist

We can all live a beautiful life. All one needs is to want to
Right now I feel like I want to. Rather than claiming it. Wanting to is more than yearning, it is being backed up against a wall, acting on it and taking the reigns. If you are doing nothing about it, what you have is what you want.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

We can all live a beautiful life. All one needs is to want to
Right now I feel like I want to. Rather than claiming it. Wanting to is more than yearning, it is being backed up against a wall, acting on it and taking the reigns. If you are doing nothing about it, what you have is what you want.

Hmm... I suppose this is positive? I guess I'll be positive and think so! =)

StandingJelly

I'm awesome. I call my deeper/higher self your excellency.

When I am confused, I turn to my higher self, which helps me make important decisions and advises good actions with great results.

Ryguy2598

I know I'll overcome this SA with time and making a few changes in my life......everyone can if they believe so.

ani

How about this...

Girl has crush on hot guy, become girlfriend and boyfriend (happiness) Boy dumps girl, girl sad (pain)

Girl depressed and sad(pain), cute boy comes and comfort hers, ends up marrying and having a happily ever after (happiness)

Why is this so complicated?

actually the usual pattern is girl being hurt and after meeting somebody nice , ends up hurting him (cause of her traumatic experience with her ex ) and doing the same things that have been done to her. and the chain never ends... :) that is not very positive. But i am cynical and i like it ! ;)

When I really want something, I'll do anything to get/learn/experience it (unless when it means that I have to hurt others to get it/learn/experience it, then I try to find another way).

Last edited: