The picture that goes with your name

doubleM

It is a scientific fact that a cat will blink its eyes if it is struck on the head with a hammer.

EscapeArtist

Mine is my eye.. But It does hold an accurate expression of my general attitude when I am anxious. I look uninterested, as if i'm focusing on something afar.

hoddesdon

I wanted to have a picture of myself, but at that time only had a group one, so I extracted my small part from it. That is why it is a bit grainy - it is being stretched.

hoddesdon

As it appears on this particular website it is not so grainy, after all, but it appears distant because it was a part of a group photograph.

3lefts

I picked my feet on a road trip pic cause i couldn't be bothered to change the size on any of my photos to use. maybe I will later.

hippiechild

Because people always mistake me for a girl...

and because I wanted to offset my bedraggled, scruffy hippie appearance with something a bit more dignified... and the contrasting of images, I find to be hilarious

...also because it gives me the feeling of strutting about the forum like some epically douchebaggy ponce.

panicsurvivor

This picture was taken of me When I was 20, by a girl who wanted to try to get me to model. LOL!!!!! But it is black and white, and I use to bleach the top of my hair back then so I think there are a lot of cool contrasts in the pic. The expression on my face is a good representation of how I look, even though it is old. Most of my pictures are not very genuine because I don't like having myself photographed. I usually try to smile and end up looking like a freak. I was relaxed in this one. The pic was also taken about 3 months before my first panic attack.

EscapeArtist

Because people always mistake me for a girl...

and because I wanted to offset my bedraggled, scruffy hippie appearance with something a bit more dignified... and the contrasting of images, I find to be hilarious

...also because it gives me the feeling of strutting about the forum like some epically douchebaggy ponce.

heh heh I like your honesty :D

hippiechild

I think Leonardo da Vinci's St John the Baptist looks an awful lot like Robert Plant...
St%20John%20the%20Baptist.jpg