The awkward moment of

da_illest101

when it takes you all the courage in the world to add your crush on facebook just to see plenty of pics of her and her bf ::(:

So I finally got notice by the girl I had a crush on since the beginning of my program ( a year and a half ago). She block my way on purpose just to see my reaction, and we talk a bit I made her, and whoever was watching, laugh. She even gave me chocolate after. So obviously I was ultra happy and hyped so I decide to add her on facebook. She accept and that's when my heart go snapped in million of pieces. girls that I like having bf always happen to me.

did that happen to anyone?

Necrucifer

I hate FB but I manage sometimes and deactivate it when I cant take it for a bit, I only have like 30 some odd friends on FB but only talk to like 4 of them? The rest ignore me and never reply but everyone else is so important and I am just a throwaway or rebound stupid crap...

I need to delete them. Least you did not ask her out and find out she had a boyfriend...I've done that before...hell even my best friend back in highschool well one of them was a lesbian I never knew that because she never talked about it but I asked her out and find out the hard way haha...

MikeyC

Mate, whenever I see a good-looking girl, I just assume they have boyfriends these days. It makes it easier to accept. :)

It's tough to see that, though. ::(:

Kinetik

No. Oh, the benefits of being an FB hater.

Amen. I swore it off the moment it launched. Granted not being on it sometimes makes me feel like even more of a social pariah, but I think there's also a flipside of being independent and not needing to buy into the latest big thing which is always a good look.

Silatuyok

Be patient. Most relationships are not permanent. :rolleyes:
I was married when I friended a guy from my taekwondo class; it wasn't until two years later, when my status changed to "single", that he jumped at the chance and asked me out. I had never known that he was even interested in me! It's also important to keep a respectful distance, because if you try to get between her and her boyfriend, she may just outright reject you forever.

Section_31

this was pretty much the story of my life with every girl id ever liked, untill i randomly met my current wife an a way i didnt expect.

I feel for you,

IcedEarth25

Oh lord yea i can relate to this deffo peops, School, College, Work i would always meet new very cute girls, i would get to know them and a soon as i heard the bf part, i would just crumble and my heart would just explode, same at work i met this young girl who i already knew was married, but as the years went by i started falling for her big time and my crush got so huge i had to stop talking to her and try to avoid her in corridors to stop conflict, i even thought about deleting her off my fb but can never bring myself to do it which shows i am seriously kidding myself. Cute girls these days i know already have bf's so ive just given up on the love part in my area now i live now.

Last edited:

ObiWan

You cant let something like someone having a boyfriend cause you to give up hope. My wife had a bf when we met but i managed to pull some charm outta my ass somehow and win her heart. She didnt cheat or anything, she just realized i made her happier. Thing is if you really like this person dont give up. You never know what tomorrow may bring. besides not like shes married right?