the adventure of madness--new-

Placeway

people-people-people-

I strain my brain - struggle-strive-in search for a new mind.Im new to this joint,I can relate to many,many,many, others here-I suffer from chronic anxiety/panic-and on and off agoraphobia-I force myself to go to places.I once forced myself to walk through a shopping mall-it was hell-but a pretty amazing adventure..so Now-I sit-I wait-and dream ...to one day be a world traveler.

God bless.

and-Hello.

Ravens

Welcome to the board. The odd time you can force yourself to do something difficult like go to the mall, and come back feeling joy and accomplishment is great. I hope you can continue with those efforts, it's very doable! :)

Nack

Banned
I forced myself to walk through the Zoo alone... Came across a bunch of witty girls, they made a stupid comment. I was about to drop my bag, and go ape on them. But decided to go see dolphins instead. Welcome to the Board!

Silvox Black

Excellent, I welcome you experience seeker. I assure you, you shall meet quite a few bright characters in this place. May your stay here be as beneficial as it is interesting.

Flowers-Of-Bloom

I dislike shopping malls. They're rather unpleasant.
But staying behind four walls for long periods of time messes with anyones mind... I know I've suffered for it.

Welcome to the forums.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
It's a good thing to force oneself to go out, it's much healthier than isolation... and isolation makes the problem worse, i think.

Welcome to the site by the way :)

dark_horse

I also joined today... and wow!!! Seems that the inabillity to reach out leads to some magical thoughts.

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay!