The 2012 phenomenon..any believers?

GhastlyCC

tumblr_mbbrunG6Vo1qm2j3zo1_500.jpg

chibiXphantom

in some way i look forward to the end of the world. the world is screwed up as it is. complete destruction might be an improvement

is that too negative? -_-

I'd rather it not end, if I'm perfectly honest. All the people, creatures and things I love and care for are on it. So it would kinda suck to see all of them/that meet their demise.. I'm pretty sure a few billion people would agree.

Regardless of your believes, don't wish for the world to end, you guys. It's a little disrespectful.

Helmaninquiel

We are talking about 2012 right? They have actually proven that nothing is going to happen december, 21 2012 cause they have found more calanders.

Helmaninquiel

Well from what I've heard the only reason people were freaking out was because the Mayan calander had ended on a pacific date and now that they have proven that the calander doesn't actually end on that date, that's proof enough for me. I have heard of the predictions and I'm not entirely skeptic but ever since I have heard about December, 2012 and how the world is suppose to end I just never really believed it. I don't know I just find it hard to believe.. The world was suppose to end in 2000 and that never happened so.

Well from what I've heard the only reason people were freaking out was because the Mayan calander had ended on a pacific date and now that they have proven that the calander doesn't actually end on that date, that's proof enough for me. I have heard of the predictions and I'm not entirely skeptic but ever since I have heard about December, 2012 and how the world is suppose to end I just never really believed it. I don't know I just find it hard to believe.. The world was suppose to end in 2000 and that never happened so.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that nobody has the ability to determine when the end of the world is going to occur. Just because there was a Mayan calender that ended on a certain date, that doesn't prove that the world is going to end. And just because they found more calenders doesn't mean the end of the world is going to be pushed back.

knowledgeofself

no where does it say that its going to be a catastrophe and people will die or the end of the world.one cycle ending in their calendar and another beginning could mean ANYTHING!
i've looked at just about every conspiracy theory there is regarding 2012 over about 6 years and tbh i've come to the conclusion that all these youtube videos on elaborate end world scenarios are rubbish, a lot of people use this mass hysteria and superstition to sell you their latest books. there is going to be a lot of red faces come december 22nd.

OceanMist

I don't think the world will end but I think there will be multiple terrorist attacks on that day and many people will die from that.

OceanMist

I'm sure terrorist attacks are the least of our worries.

Not for the people that will get attacked. It's unlikely it will be us, but I do think people will die.

More will happen than what most people think is my guess. Most people think nothing will happen at all.

Not for the people that will get attacked. It's unlikely it will be us, but I do think people will die.

More will happen than what most people think is my guess. Most people think nothing will happen at all.

The whole idea of terrorism is overblown. The government just wants more control.

OceanMist

If the poles are shifting then how would there be enough of a shift that quickly on one day? It seems for the polar shift to end the world wouldn't it have to shift like really fast and far in a short amount of time?

Fighter86

Well I think the world would still continue for a very long time to come. I hardly imagine I would be lucky enough to have the world end so soon.

If the poles are shifting then how would there be enough of a shift that quickly on one day? It seems for the polar shift to end the world wouldn't it have to shift like really fast and far in a short amount of time?

true pole shifting usually takes years, but thats only one theory for 2012..youve got to discount all the others like:
Gamma ray bursts from the gallatic centre. Illuminati taking over the world (both the alien or human forms or both). Massive solar flares bombarding us.Collision with our unknown twin solar system. HAARP killing us all somehow..elenin colliding with us...A giant spoon hiding on the dark side of the moon comes and kills us all etc etc