take this test

Clown

Wired 9.12: Take The AQ Test

In the first major trial using the test, the average score in the control group was 16.4. Eighty percent of those diagnosed with autism or a related disorder scored 32 or higher.

its a very good test, 80% of those scoring higher then 32 have autism
most of the questions with social skills are prefer rather then action, to rule out the anxiety.
how lower = more normal non autistic traits.
under score 25 you can rule out autism

my score was: 4

whats yours ?

Last edited:
I got 25.

That test doesn't really take anxiety into account, so a lot of us SA people probably score quite a bit higher than we otherwise might.

Clown

I think above the 32 is highly accurate that you can seek help.. maybe
social anxiety can interfere with some questions.. like the questions : I prefer to do things with others rather than on my own, but when you social anxiety only you prefer to things with others while it makes it less fun because anxiety... but autism just dislike it.
and the other questions are more sensory questions like : if you have repetive behaviour and with numbers etc. all this combined makes the score 32+ if you on the social questions had answered slighty disagree or something then you would no way have 32+ maybe 15-20

Nathália

Score: 29

I don't think I am close to autistic. Many things in my personal life have effected me and have made me change my manner.

39 (my age!)
Makes sense .. every year i have been getting "1 point" higher in the autistic spectrum .. its certainly not getting any better!

Last edited:

MrJones

Score: 27

Anyway my psychiatrist said I'm probably not autistic, I trust her more than an online test :p