Stuff that makes you happy

AtTheGates

Banned
THIS.

palermos-pizza.jpg

my favorite frozen pizza used to be red baron but this Palermo stuff tastes way better...it doesn't even need any extra oregano.

evil-scary-castle.jpg

This makes me happy and scared at the same time. I would love to just explore inside this place, but I'd have to have, like, a fanny pack (a leather one because it makes it sexier) full of supplies like: a stake, a knife, a lighter, holy water, a gun with a silver bullet, rock salt..?, a juice box... You know, just in case shit gets real.

Taking an unprompted nap with my cats within petting range. I sleep better in short snippets during the day than I do at night. It's a beautiful little reward.

Provided of course it doesn't mess up the daily schedule. In which case it's still nice, but kind of a rude awakening.

Last edited:
evil-scary-castle.jpg

This makes me happy and scared at the same time. I would love to just explore inside this place, but I'd have to have, like, a fanny pack (a leather one because it makes it sexier) full of supplies like: a stake, a knife, a lighter, holy water, a gun with a silver bullet, rock salt..?, a juice box... You know, just in case shit gets real.

Man, if SPW ever goes somewhere on a field day with all its members, places like these would be my first suggestion. It's funny how buildings are ten times more majestic after they ate **** uphold wise.

TryAgain

Going for a long lonely walk and coffee on weekends.

It seems I'm out of luck this weekend since it's raining a lot.

mantishugo

Food items I like the most are chicken spicy with buttery bread, chilled glass of Goji berry juice, pineapple, and mangoes. Now comes to movies - Kingsman, Avengers, and Megamind.