stealing stuff out of shops

FOR REAL

Banned
have you ever participated in this kind of activity? and if so what is your experiences?

it was all just harmless fun in them days:)

we used to gan up the toon and steal chewing gum out of woolworths without any guilt whatsoever. its fkn shut now::(:

you know that feeling when you say to yourself "oh f**k" well i said it 3 times in one go when i got caught steeling a ub40 tape from poundstrechers and the alarm went off.
i actually like the shop, but in them days you were called a mink if you wore anything from poundstrechers, so getting caught stealing from the place didnt look good at all::eek::

anyway the police let me off with a warning and i havent stole since (unless i include that dishwasher):)

garry29

I never stole anything before. I always too scared of getting caught and I didn't see the point. I did get caught once by the police with some mates and the local school thug trying to start a JCB though. I can't believe they actually chased us down with they're sirens on. We were only about 8 :cool:

iamthenra

I would like to steal a kiss from a pretty lady.... Is that wrong? When I was about 7 years old, I stole this little rubber turtle, and my dad made me return it to the manager along with an apology. I have not stolen anything since...

Emily_G

I used to steal as a kid, mostly food out of other kids lunch boxes (I had an eating disorder growing up I think) and money from my siblings. I paid my siblings back though :)

When I was about 16 I shop lifted, got caught. It was a horrible experience, one I don't like to talk that much about.

Felgen

Allthough I've done a lot of illegal, stupid stuff in my teens, I've never shoplifted before.

lunarla

I shoplifted lotion from a department store when I was 14, and got caught. It was a strange experience. I really don't know what I was thinking either, seems very silly when I think about it. Anyway, they took me up to this big office and tried to interrogate me and make me cry or something, lol. Or show that I felt bad. But, while I did feel kinda bad, I didn't show it to them. So they banned me for a year instead of half a year because they thought I didn't care. Never have and never will steal again! eep!

Luke1993

I only stole from one shop because the shopkeeper was aggressive towards me. Apart from that I've never stolen, I think it's wrong.

mrb

im stealing the spw server as soon as i can work out how :D then im gony hold it to ransome to the mods ...... i should get hmmmmm oh i dunno fifty pence at the very least for it ...... but ill try to push for 60 :D

Lorraine Manca

my stepdad use to shoplift just because he felt clever getting away with it. as a kid i was always really really nervous when he did it, i thought the police would take away my ride home!

garry29

I hate it when you go abroad and they treat you like your a thief for just entering the shop. Then they charge you like 20 euros for a stupid freebie receptionist pen that don't even work.

Mokkat

As a kid I always went to a store in the school's lunchbreak, with some other kids. Sometimes, we would snatch candy.

We never got caught, and considdering how obvious we did it, Im surprised :p

I felt bad about it though so I didnt do it many times

xxaimsxx

Yeah i kind of went through a stealing phase with my friends when i was little. I once stole some hair straightners once and other things. :/
Not proud of it. It was a buzz at the time though.