Something you really like but really suck at?

this_portrait

As much as I love all my creative endeavors (photography, drawing, graphic design, and writing), I'm my own worst critic and find myself thinking I'm terrible at all of them.

EscapeArtist

Singing is all about the emotion behind it :) Well, at least 50% of it is. Maybe you won't get on American Idol for emotion though, but it's definitely something that can be learned. And when learned from coming from an average level, it can be appreciated extra. There is no harm in singing to yourself, or friends, especially if you're uncomfortable with your skill level. Heck, it deepens your relationship with yourself and others the more you suck at it yet are willing to sing!

As for "you are GOOD at but hate", I am a pretty good sketcher, but I really dislike it. It's what I was known for in highschool, despite that I only used it to get silent attention.. People waling by with compliments. I remember once I drew something just to get the attention of a girl the day before she graduated. I had never spoken to her before, but it worked. She came by the day after I drew it, while I took it out, and talked/complimented me... I guess sketching meant something to me in the end, still never enjoyed it....

How_slow_the_Wind

Cooking. Well, I'm not as bad as my mum. Some people are not born to cook::p: I suppose I could improve with time.

Music. I learnt piano but I never became truly accomplished at it. I can only play while reading sheet music, and it takes me months to learn a single piece. I did enjoy for gaining an understanding in how music is constructed and composed, and my piano teacher was a fantastic and passionate musician.

xDreamseller

Singing, dancing, drawing and painting. Pretty much every art form :)

The only time I every sing is when I'm driving and I'm alone. That's probably my favorite thing in the world actually, apart from snow...snow is AWESOME. (Sad but whatever)

Dancing...I can jump up and down like a lunatic, but I would love to be able to do some form of ballroom dancing. (I love suits and guys who can ballroom dance are pretty awesome in my mind)

Drawing and painting? Looks like an awesome way to entertain yourself when you're bored or traveling. Plus you can make gifts for people. People seem to love that.

Roman Legion

I suck at singing, but voice isn't as important in punk music. I really enjoy playing the guitar, but I really suck at it.

xDreamseller

That's usually what I "sing" Roman. Most of the bands I listen to are terrible at singing, so it fits quite well :)

I have the absolute worst taste in music according to probably 95% of people.

razzle dazzle rose

Drawing. I enjoyed it all my life, and wanted to pursue a degree in art, but then I took my first college art class and saw how much I sucked in comparison to the rest of the students, so I gave that up...perhaps prematurely. Lately I have been wanting to try watercolor painting. I do need a creative outlet.