Social Phobia World Tour!

dottie

cocoon.jpg

mads

wow that is beautiful in Denmark,looks so peaceful,even though I lived just near rio I never went there

here is downtown,I pass in this place all the time.

look what I also found while searching :D,the girl in the far right liked me back in 2008,but I didnt do anything ::(:,dont be put off by the bad pic she is really hot,her sister is even more!

My home town in Denmark is quite small only about 19000 people, but from 1280 something to about 1400, it was the capital of Denmark. The castle is the oldest royal castle in the world as I know.

But yes it is a very nice place, especially in the summer. This winter is was quite cold in Denmark down to about -15 C.

Seems like a cool place you are living also. Where did you live in Brazil? You say you lived near Rio, did you live in Niteroi?

Maybe the girl still likes you, you never know:)

AGR

My home town in Denmark is quite small only about 19000 people, but from 1280 something to about 1400, it was the capital of Denmark. The castle is the oldest royal castle in the world as I know.

But yes it is a very nice place, especially in the summer. This winter is was quite cold in Denmark down to about -15 C.

Seems like a cool place you are living also. Where did you live in Brazil? You say you lived near Rio, did you live in Niteroi?

Maybe the girl still likes you, you never know:)

well not THAT near,I lived in Sao Paulo,I doubt she does,but thinking better it was better this way.

very_shy

I present you a brief excursion above the Slovenian coast. The photos taken are from the last year's panoramic flight.

33mbiwi.jpg

After the takeoff and turning east. On the upper side you can see the nearby saltpans. My home town is to the left, it can not be seen from here.

2ue5sgx.jpg

The cliff coast.

339niv8.jpg

The southernmost part ("the end") of the town (Piran), where I work.

4lhywy.jpg

The town's local football pitch, below surrounded by the remnants of the city walls.

Last edited:

very_shy

Wow great shots!

Btw, here are more left, since I have exceeded a limit of 4 images previuosly.

2zpjrpv.jpg

We are now entering a hinterland and below it's the biggest coastal town, Koper.

34pam1v.jpg

Who wants to jump into this pool?

1dziia.jpg

On return above the more agricultural land.

Last edited:
Grote-Kerk-Haarlem.jpg

This is in Haarlem, in Holland. There's not much strikingly special about this town unless you're a fan of classic architecture, which this town has a lot of by the way.

This church in particular is especially captivating due to its colossal size. They call it ''De Grote Kerk'' which means ''The Big Church''. So much for originality I guess. :p

I've seen it dozens and dozens of times throughout my life, but I still find it a wonderful sight.

3122563666_067f9d3234_z.jpg

an additional handful of steps behind (in the other direction), turn around, we come here.
this is the intersection (4 way stop) that keeps me awake. lots of angry brake action and horns. :p
on the right is our cute little neighborhood market.

Wow, that view actually isn't too bad. As far as city views go. :3