Social Phobia World Tour!

Krista

Well it's official, I need to move out of Missouri and across seas. Did you see Curacao? Everything is vibrant and colorful there. That's where I'll be moving...as soon as I find a job...

Last edited:
Thanks for all the great photos everyone!

@this_portrait: how do you like living in Chicago? I'm thinking about a grad school there (SAIC)

Here's a pic from where I grew up in CT...looking appropriately doom-like
Stony-Creek,-Storm-Clouds.jpg

this_portrait

@this_portrait: how do you like living in Chicago? I'm thinking about a grad school there (SAIC)

I both love it and hate it at the same time. It's not as dull as Rockford, and there's so much more to do. However, being around a lot of people gets really overwhelming, and the wind can get on my nerves sometimes. In those instances, that's when I go back to Rockford for a bit to get away from the crowds and have more alone time.

Generical

My village/hamlet (bunch of houses in the middle of nowhere)..

Pimpin'...

dsc014585gg.jpg

Last edited:
The Clarion Hotel - you can see it from my house.
ClarionNighttimelow.jpg

King Johns Castle - you can see this from my house too!
500x500_22e7bb74db63407b5b06039d7f8b1ab71.jpg

My house after a canon was fired from the castle in 1922. (i think it was fired then anyway) It was once a barracks.
Strand_Barracks_Breech.jpg

Tlachtgha

That Clarion Hotel is an abomination.
I loathe "modern" architecture - soulless, characterless, prefabricated crap.
We had a truly beautiful country here once, rural and urban, but the damage that's been done by so-called "developers" over the past decade is incalculable.

That Clarion Hotel is an abomination.
I loathe "modern" architecture - soulless, characterless, prefabricated crap.
We had a truly beautiful country here once, rural and urban, but the damage that's been done by so-called "developers" over the past decade is incalculable.

Agreed! I do think the clarions pretty tho! The Strand is an eyesore!

Omg I'm loving this thread! I'll take some photos tomorrow of the wild Irish countryside and put them up, yay :)