So I finally got PAROLED from Mental Prison

Oh my god you are both perverts. > __ <

Okay we have to get the thread back on topic or Remus will ban me. Just kidding. But seriously.

FOR REAL

Banned
Hahah Katie, that's because im ****ing AWESOME!....right? RIGHT?!...right guys?....guys?

yes you are phobologist, you are truly great indeed, and i take back all the horrible things ive said to you or thought about you.
you always think about others before yourself and i respect that.
i would like to say, on behalf of all members on SPW that you are indeed THE KING
cheers

Nicholas

I have not lied to a single one of these people. Absolutely all of them know the truth about me. I tell them what I do in my free time (be a dork on the computer, skate, and party). I tell them Ive been depressed until very recently. I tell them it all. Ive had a number of very important thinking-transitions and many of my old phobophillic beliefs have been replaced with more reasonable ones. It remains to be seen if I can actually hold down a friendship or if I will prove to anxious to let others close enough. Whatever the case, the overwhelming fear of being discovered to be a loser is gone. Im not sure I realy am a loser anyway.

Question: how did you manage to do that?

I have tried to think of that, I have been trying, and I can only say something more about me, but not the truth anyway. I tried, but I just don't think I can.
If I told anyone the truth, I would actually confirm that I am a big loser, bigger than anyone could imagine. I know no one around me would understand, I am 100% sure of that, and so I would mess up what little I have if I told anything.
I am still convinced I need to become less of a loser before I can tell most of the truth and be less afraid of being discovered.