Show us your part of the world :)

Hey guys, maybe we could post pics or links to the places and/or surrounding areas to where we live. It doesn't matter if it's tourist info/links.

This is my former town from about 3 years ago Napperby, on the foothills of the Southern Flinders Ranges https://www.southernflindersranges.com.au/

It is a very hot, dry place but with a lot of wildlife.

This is my home town, where I actually grew up and have now returned to. Adelaide. https://southaustralia.com/places-to-go/adelaide

Adelaide is a hub of art, food and wine with some of the best beaches in the country

Very cool Graeme! Is that the typical countryside you get where you live?
It is, aye. :) Drive along any of the backroads between towns in the region, and that’s the bonnie scenery ya get. I never really appreciated the tranquility of it when I was younger. Wasn’t too fond of the idea of living in the countryside. Now, however... :giggle:

Last edited:
Oh wow!.. that's crazy. So I'm guessing people just have to get outside and dig their cars out each morning?
Not each morning because it's not snowing every night. But since everyone try not to shove all the snow off their car in the street, we usually put it back in the parking area along the side walk. So there's nowhere to park when you come back from work and you have to get your shovel again. And then by the time the snow trucks finally comes to clean it, it's snowing again. I was away south for more than a year and I actually missed this, as incomprehensible as it sounds

Hoddom Castle

This place isn’t far from where I live, visited it once during school trip when I was a wee lad.
Haven't stayed there, either, but it got carvan and camping sites.

Last edited:
Hoddom Castle

This place is far from where I live, visited it once during school trip when I was a wee lad.
Haven't stayed there, either, but it got carvan and camping sites.
Wow that looks so cool! I have always wanted to stay a night or two in an old castle. Preferably dressed up in costume from the period and have my servants act their part as well... :bigsmile: