Show us your part of the world :)

If you squint maybe you can see my street :bigsmile:

I'm surprised a developer hasn't bought up that piece of land sticking out into the ocean and built an exclusive, high story Hotel Resort on it - ruining the view for everyone else.
Yay for the councillors who have rejected the financial kickbacks they'd receive for allowing that to be done. :perfect:

LoyalXenite

I'm surprised a developer hasn't bought up that piece of land sticking out into the ocean and built an exclusive, high story Hotel Resort on it - ruining the view for everyone else.
Yay for the councillors who have rejected the financial kickbacks they'd receive for allowing that to be done. :perfect:
its too popular a local and tourist spot to risk a hotel ruining it, they save that for just a couple streets away :bigsmile:

So this is this is one of the many hiking tracks near where I live. The reserve is called "Belair National park " and is situated in the Adelaide hills.
On my last hike there I seen kookaburras, Sleepy Lizards, Kangaroos (including a damn big Red kangaroo..and as I walked by he just sat up and checked me out.. made me nervous) Rosella's, Koalas and so many Monarch butterflies.. I mean there were so many.. as I walked along the track I would continually stir up the masses of butterflies on the ground.. it must have been breeding season for them or something. I kinda fantasized that they were friends, happy to see me and accompany me along my hike on that day...
It was amazing :)
rps20190116_145744_922.jpg

Last edited:
As I came out of the tunnel I was greeted by a swarm of Monarch butterflies. A North American butterfly apparently bought here a by accident a hundred and fifty years ago or there abouts. Beautiful sight none the less.
rps20190116_151608_177.jpg

LoyalXenite

Was gonna say you've clearly entered some wonderland through that tunnel, especially with the butterflies since theres barely any around anymore (at least in NSW).. but then that boomer.. :LOL::LOL: