Sexual Attraction

Shade

When someone is attracted to you, how does this make you feel? Are you flattered, confused, akward, suspicious, etc...

When this happens to me I'm surprised but then my thoughts become dark and suspicion sets in.

Damaged

Flattered, but also suspicious. If I let them down and they carry on telling me they are it becomes a bit annoying.

B

Beatrice

I posted a thread about this, haha. And I think someone else did, too....

But yeah, I often feel like they're mocking me. For example, one time I was working the drive-thru of McDonald's and some young boy called from his car (as he drove away) "I love you!" I thought it was just a boy trying to be a jerk, but I was later told by several guys that it meant he thought I was attractive.

..... interesting, haha.

U

userremoved

Suspicious of motives? If someone sexually attracted to you aren't their motives to have sex with you? At least thats what I thought sexual attraction was. Anyways to answer the question, flattered of course.

this_portrait

Depends. If I think the person is attractive as well, then I'll probably feel flattered, but also a little confused. If I'm not attracted to them, then I may feel awkward and a bit disgusted.

Pookah

Suspicious of motives? If someone sexually attracted to you aren't their motives to have sex with you? At least thats what I thought sexual attraction was. Anyways to answer the question, flattered of course.

Well who wants to have someone view you as a sex object only? lol

U

userremoved

Well who wants to have someone view you as a sex object only? lol

Well thats the thing. The title said sexual attraction. So I thought he meant someone being attracted to your appearance. Not to you as an individual.

da_illest101

Not surprised since i'm used to it by now. The only people that called me ugly were guys that were mad that all the girls were interested by me. Having SA and good looks is a recipe for disaster

Sigh

Very suspicious. No one is ever attracted to me, so I just would not believe it at all. I could never take it seriously and I would think they were just being a jerk or something.

Pookah

Well thats the thing. The title said sexual attraction. So I thought he meant someone being attracted to your appearance. Not to you as an individual.

Pip likes to be a sex object!

I just assumed this meant becoming acquainted with someone, they expressed attraction.

upndwn

If it's someone I feel attracted to I'll be surprised, but then I tend to get overexcited and usually ends up disappointed.

If I don't have any particular interest in the person I just don't care.

U

userremoved

Pip likes to be a sex object!

I just assumed this meant becoming acquainted with someone, they expressed attraction.

Whoa haha let's not get ahead of ourselves here. I don't know the first thing about sex or objects ^_^;

Aussie_Lad

I have no frickin idea, because unless they come straight out and tell me, I usually miss all the signs until I look back at it a while down the track and then say to myself "of course, how could I have missed the signs".

Warrior Poet

Suspicious and confused on why would any find me attractive and what to get to know me. I assume they are just not serious.