Saskia & Madix-SP song finally done!!!

Madix

haha thank you thank you!!! yeah, i made this video it kinda sucks...but shes making one right now thats gonna be better.. anyway im glad u all like it...it was meant for you :)

Madix

thats pretty awesome that it actually effects ppl like that. ive NEVER written a song before and had someone tell me they were emotionally attached to it. cuz that just lets me someone feels the exact same way I do. which is a feeling I've never felt EVER. and I thank everyone of yall for telling me what you did. you have no idea how much that means to me. i really can't thank you enough.

the ipod comment...kind of me it hit me. and it sank in. I really am NOT alone in this dark dark world of mine.

I'm sure saskia sees what I mean by all this :)

Madix

Great job! I'd love to hear more songs!!

P.S. I wish I had "Take Another Risk" in MP3 (to put on my ipod too!). I've listened to it over and over again on here.

hey if i could stick my head thru the computer screen and kiss you. i probably would do that. ill put the link up for ya. gotta convert from wav and upload it, might take like 30min cuz my connection sucks lol...but for you, come on...im takin care of that for you right now ;)

right here!

take another risk.mp3.mp3 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

if u need anything else let me know, i gotchu lol

here an inside secret only you guys will know....I was actually starting to cry at the end of that song lol. (hence the sniffs at the end) very emotional one for me.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

Thanks for the link Madix. :) I actually just downloaded that. Gotta say, that's probably my most favorite song so far.

that was great, you guys are seriously talented. I put the song on my phone :). you guys should make an album

i'm so happy that u guys like the song! we are going to make more songs definately! we will make songs all what goes through the mind of a social phobic, like a song about the social anxiety lifestyle, sounds great huh? :)
maybe we'll come far by making a lot of songs and post them online, 'cuz so many people can relate to the lyrics :) you never know rite?
but its just great to make songs, it always makes me happy

thanks all for the comments !!! <3 means a lot to me

Last edited:

Madix

i think you should have a page where you have all your SA songs :)

i have songs on my profile. on the wall thing where ppl post messages. some songs i have on there I will admit, still need worked on. but im gettin to that ::p: