RIP Amy Winehouse

sucettes

I'm a big fan of her music, but I liked her raspy jazz-like voice style. It's cool to listen to every once and a while. I remember when this one became famous.

‪Amy Winehouse - Rehab‬‏ - YouTube

I really like her raspy voice and I've always loved jazz and soul music! she did something different than most popular singers. It's such a shame that she died. And I love the Rehab song, I remember it too!

Aussie_Lad

A very sad day for music.

Some might say that. Many take the opposite view though, because of her drug problems. It would horrify you to read some people's opinion about her death. On one forum that I visit, barely one person had anything positive to say.

Danfalc

Banned
Nice to see people having respect and sympathy on here at least, people are joking about it all over facebook and stuff.

We all fall off track sometimes, we all make mistakes but we don't deserve to die for them, some people don't have the guidance, support or willpower to get back on track.

R.I.P Amy Winhouse, hope you can find some peace in death that you couldn't find in life. R.I.P to all those who lost their lives In Norway, RIP to those who died In the China train crash, R.I.P to the stabbing victims and women murdered In Liverpool over the weekend.

Seems like death is every where at the moment ::(:

Phoenixx

I wasn't a fan of her either, but I still feel sad to hear about it. I'll agree, her music was definitely interesting. May she now rest in peace.

Seems like death is every where at the moment ::(:
^ I definitely know what you mean. This whole week, there have been major vehicle accidents near my area in the state. One accident was all caused by one drunk driver, which killed 5 people (from my own town; I didn't know them but it's so devastating to hear. ::(:) and left 8 injured, then within the past week there have been 3 tour bus accidents across the central part of the state (one 30 mins. from where I live). :( Not too many fatalities from those, thankfully, but it's still very sad to hear and I feel sorry for those who did lose someone from those accidents.

And if that wasn't enough, then I hear about what happened in Norway. :( This is just horrible. ::(:

unleashed

i am a massive amy fan, for the last three or four years when i go online i always check my mail, check google news, type amy winehouse into google news and read what shes been up to. she is..was a very shy person, often covering it up with drunken bravado, something i do all the time, i loved her, when i wake with a hangover panic attack thing and cant sleep (which is most days) i pretend i am amy..damn that sounds weird but thats what i have been doing since i got into her music and what i could know about her as a person. i was gutted by her death but probably because i was also so upset about norway when i heard about her death it was a blow. i knew she would die, i dont even feel too sad now..soon she will be back with her blake.

snowcream

^ My brother used to be friends with him in school. I think he's to blame for her involvment in drugs.