Rhinoplasty, have you ever considered it?

Rhinoplasty, have you ever considered it?

• Total voters
thanks chick! :)
and yeah.. everytime i say "man, i love fake boobs, wish i had them!" to a guy, they're always like "no way, i like real ones!" haha.. i'm a 34d sometimes dd.. but i really feel like they don't look that size? i just like the way fake ones look better..
i hear you, though.. i've seen some pretty bad jobs before, i'd love to go to dr. rey from "dr. 90210" (idk if you know who that even is, haha..)
they come up with all kinds of new crazy stuff! there's no tellin' how easy it will be after i have kids! lol

this whole convo is hilarious to me.

lunarla

I'd probably sell a kidney to have as cute of a nose as either of you girls!

Also, is it weird that I'd rather have smaller boobs? Like full B cup! Or a smaller C. gah boobz

You want my kidney in return for getting me a nose job?

I want YOUR kidney in exchange for getting ME a nose job. However I don't see where you would benefit from this though. lol

but seriously,on second thought kidneys are very important, they're necessary for cleaning blood and keeping us healthy.

I'd rather sell a lung since I don't smoke and I don't really need two of them.

I have a huge nose because I'm part Polynesian. It never used to bother me before...in fact, I kinda liked it. Well in context with the rest of my face anyway. But lately it has been bothering me, along with the rest of my face, and I've sort of been fantasizing about getting my nose made a bit smaller, changing my eyes a bit...I don't know. I think I've been watching The Hills too much, ha!::eek::

saw your picture in the other thread.

you're gorgeous stop complaining and be quiet

:cool:

Masychefx2

Banned
spike i wouldnt worry about it were born with what we got i dont think we beed to change anyhting, everyone has something weird about them e.g. mega fox has a freaky thumb

nobody is perfect

lunarla

No, it's not weird that you would rather have small boobs. I have a friend who is a 40 DD and she said she has always wanted an A or B cup. It's all up to the individual. There is not such thing as right or wrong, weird or normal.

All the women in my family are voluptuous and I have wanted big boobs since I was a little girl. I used to look at my mom and wish that I could have huge boobs one day. This was before the media was able to influence me, and since I became a mother, I have learned to love and appreciate softer/fuller breasts.

Sometimes I think larger breasts are such a hassle. I have a full C, and the women in my family are also fairly well-endowed. And mine are fairly insignificant compared! So I'm just hoping they don't get any bigger! I must say though, I think natural breasts are much more appealing. At least, compared to the appearance of the majority of fake boob jobs.

agoraphobickatie

Also, is it weird that I'd rather have smaller boobs? Like full B cup! Or a smaller C. gah boobz

i don't think that's weird at all... a lot of cute clothes look better on women with smaller boobs.. there's stuff i shy away from becuse my boobs would be like "BA BAM!" when i'd rather the focus be on a cute v-neck slouchy tee or something, haha.. but i'm okay with larger breasts cause i have big hips, i gotta have something to even them out, haha.. although i wouldn't mind at all being petite, with skinny legs and a small chest, sooo many cute clothes for petite women! :)

ps- i wonder how many times the word 'boobs' has appeared in this thread?! lol! sorry if that's not exactly the most ladylike term!::eek::

Newtype

Girls, if you want plastic surgery, like breast augmentation for example, and your boyfriend really doesn't want you to have it because he honestly loves you the way you are, would you be angry at him or even go as far as breaking up with him?

agoraphobickatie

Girls, if you want plastic surgery, like breast augmentation for example, and your boyfriend really doesn't want you to have it because he honestly loves you the way you are, would you be angry at him or even go as far as breaking up with him?

definitely not! i don't have the kind of money to be throwing people away for fake boobs anyway! lol.. but seriously, if he's truly important to me and we have a good solid lasting relationship, i wouldn't throw that away for anything.. and like serafina said, maybe after i have babies he'll change his mind! haha :D but i'm single, btw, i'm just speaking hypothetically..

Pink_Paula

I've considered all sorts of plastic surgery, most of it on my face, like a nose job and chin job. But i've been talking to my doctor recently about having my boobs enlarged, it's always been a major issue with me i hate how small they are, i don't want to go too big maybe a C cup or something.

Emily_G

My hubby would not like it if I got my boobs done. But he wouldn't leave me and I wouldn't leave him over it.

wouldn't it be great if some millionaire was viewing this thread and offered to pay for all our nose jobs??

::: crosses fingers :::

Newtype

wouldn't it be great if some millionaire was viewing this thread and offered to pay for all our nose jobs??

::: crosses fingers :::

Even if I was millionaire I wouldn't do it cuz there's a risk of looking like a freak.

Lost Girl

saw your picture in the other thread.

you're gorgeous stop complaining and be quiet

:cool:

Wasn't complaining, just talking about maybe wanting a nose job!

No way! I saw you in a pic forum and you are way cute. You look like one of my sisters, I'm asian by the way. My mom also wants to change her asian eyes and so does my sis, but I didn't get my asian genes as much and I think asian eyes are so beautiful and exotic. :D

I think they are too! Just on...other people? Ha! People have always said I look Asian my whole life, and my whole childhood I always thought of that as a bad thing (Not because I'm anti-Aisan or anything, before I get anyone upset, I <3 Asians, but just the fact that I looked noticably different to other people, enough to make people I didn't know ask what nationality I was, and then to follow up with "oh...but you look asian" or "haha, no you're not - you're asian!"...Idk, it got to me). But now that I'm older, I've realised that it's kinda cool to look a little different. I gotta say though, I struggled my whole life with being a mixed race, like I didn't belong anywhere. I'm over that now, but it was a big issue for me growing up.

Oh, and thanks for the compliments by the way you guys ::eek::