Relationship help - advice really needed

OceanMist

Most women care more about the connection of the relationship than sex. Sex is more of icing on the cake in most cases. The cake is talking to her, being there for her, showing your affection through conversation and finding a connection.

You'll be okay. Trust me, you couldn't do worse than I did when I lost my virginity.

ChrisN

Take it from someone who lost the girl of his dream, you will regret it for the rest of your life if you don't do it.

R3K

wow Deutschland sounds like an awesome-ass place.

j/k... for real though it sounds like you've quite an active "relationship" life going on. i don't know if sleeping with several girls before trying to make a serious connection with the one you have your sights on is the best approach though. lust before love, it sounds like. i'd do the opposite and try to see if this girl you're fallin for is true love or not w/out the pre-game warm up bangs with random chicks--as exciting and fun as that does sound.

luck254

Don't cheat on her just because you feel you don't have enough experience, the world is too little and she could find what you did then things can start getting ugly in your relationship. (personal experience)

Remus

Staff member
Maybe I'm an old romantic but if you are truly in love with her, how can you even look at another girl, let alone sleep with them for practice?

MsBuzzkillington

I think you need to slow waaaaaay down. You say that you guys have never kissed before, and she doesn't know how you feel. You shouldn't be planning your sex life already.

Do you really love her, or are you just trying to sleep with her? Love doesn't have to equal sex. You can be in a relationship and in love and not have sex, you can wait until you are both ready for it.

I would say, talk to her and tell her how you feel. But don't do it while drunk. Also, take it slow. Don't worry about the sex part right now.

Also, absolutely do NOT sleep with other girls to "get experience". If she is any kind of girl worth having, she won't care if you fumble around in bed the first time. She may be really turned off when she hears you have slept with multiple women before her. It could, and most likely would, blow up in your face if you slept with a bunch of girls first.