Really good day!

DekKO

Today was my second day of school and i'm taking this film class. They have to do the news in the morning over the TV and sure enough the teacher made me do it that day. You can only imagine how nervous I was. I didn't really have a panic attack but I was shaking like crazy. When it was finally time to do the news I was scared but I read the prompter how it was and my voice didn't crack and I didn't shake that much either. I got a lot of people telling me good job and everything! It was a really good day. Also, i've noticed lately that my voice is starting to get louder as i'm getting more comfortable around people. I really hope I can get rid of my SA soon. Wish me luck! :)

agoraphobickatie

aww, that's wassup! :) especially that you did so well on the news, even people without SA are nervous before doing something like that! best wishes :D

LookingForward

Congrats dude, any type of public speaking is my biggest nightmare... if u can do that u can do anything, keep it up.. you're my hero ;)

EscapeArtist

That's so great! :D I'm happy to hear your days are starting to look bright. Reading threads like this puts a smile on my face and makes me want to jump out the damn window and have my own little breakthrough moment. thanks for sharing it :p