Rate your shyness on a scale from 1 - 10

it's weird, people don't call me ''shy'' but they do find me afraid.
I'm not really shy when I talk to people , so i guess i would rate it a 5.
But when it comes to being ''far more than shy'' i would rate it a 9.5
cuz my SA is very severe, but i dont present myself as a shy person.
So I wouldn't call it Shyness, but i know it looks a lot like shyness though
but I act like a timid person not really shy so..

kindashyguy

If I would put a rating on my shyness it would be be:
Around hanging around one friends it would be a 9
Around my social friends I am kind of social so a 5 so in the middle but they are more social then me, but that's the thing I like being around people that are social and talkative, the opposite then me.
around stranger's people I don't know I say a 8

I am Totally shy but I am not really a social butterfly.Because I have friends also, but I don't really have a lot of friends. I have my friends divided in two categorizes, kind of the same as me, and some more outgoing social friends that are more social then me.
I have two jobs where I am around people all the time, I work in food service, a Cafe at a college, and a pub. I know this reply is kind of random and all over the place.

Metal_isthe_Answer

Around people I know at work its minor, I dont typically walk up and talk to co-workers, but its less uncomfortable, in a bigger social situation like a party its more like a 8 or 9. When I was briefly in college the hardest part was walking around the campus and passing by people, especially since I work at the college and I always thought about how someone may recognize me and say something