rate the last film you watched

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Joker.

6.5/10

Mixed feelings about this film. I could identify with some parts, so much so a couple of times I was slightly shocked.
Joaquin Phoenix played his part brilliantly.

Miserum

Joker.

6.5/10

Mixed feelings about this film. I could identify with some parts, so much so a couple of times I was slightly shocked.
Joaquin Phoenix played his part brilliantly.

What did/didn't you like about it? You can message me if you don't want to give away spoilers.

MollyBeGood

Mommy Dearest 8/10

w/ actor Faye Dunaway playing Joan Crawford. 1981

The abuse scenes are gut wrenching
I still cannot believe that she wrote the poor children out of her will after she abused them for yrs. sick woman.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Looking for Alaska (mini-series) - 6.5/10

I had mixed feelings watching this. Lot's of things I thought were great like the casting and the way particular parts of the book were adapted, but overall I thought it drifted a little farther from the source material at times in feel than I liked. It felt dramatized when it didn't need to be and it felt out of place, at least from the perspective of a (one) person who read the book.

PugofCrydee

Ash V Evil Dead (mini series)

8/10

As a long time fan of The Evil Dead movies, I feel they got the original flavor of the movies spot on. Lots of good laughs.

PugofCrydee

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
7/10
Enjoyed it but... there was something a little lackluster about it.

PugofCrydee

Perhaps the innocence of childhood? :p
I've watched these films all throughout my life. Most are great. Especially the one before this, Return of the Jedi. Awesome film.
But there was something uninspiring for me about this, the supposed last film.
Still enjoyed it though.

Miserum

I've watched these films all throughout my life. Most are great. Especially the one before this, Return of the Jedi. Awesome film.
Still enjoyed it though.
That's how I've felt about all of the post-original Star Wars films. Return of the Jedi is so great.

Kiwong

Still enjoyed it though.

I was lost after Ja Ja BInks.

Kiwong

7/10 22nd July. A film about the mass shooting at a youth camp on Atoya Island in Norway. It was an interesting drama.