rate the last film you watched

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
The circle.
(Netflix)
6.5/10

An unusual script but I enjoyed it. It was interesting listening to the arguments and reasoning people came up with to save themselves.

How to Train your Dragon 3 - The Hidden World.

Very well done. 8/10
Except they could have been a bit more creative with the villain. He was almost a carbon copy of the villain in the movie "Up".

I know it was a movie meant for children, but they could have put in more romance between the main character and his girlfriend. They only kiss properly at the very end, and that is at their wedding. :rolleyes:

LoyalXenite

How to Train your Dragon 3 - The Hidden World.

Very well done. 8/10
Except they could have been a bit more creative with the villain. He was almost a carbon copy of the villain in the movie "Up".

I know it was a movie meant for children, but they could have put in more romance between the main character and his girlfriend. They only kiss properly at the very end, and that is at their wedding. :rolleyes:

What did you think of what became of the dragons?

PugofCrydee

Avengers Endgame in 3D.
7/10.

In my opinion 3 hours was too long for this movie. Had some good laughs in it, great effects not too bad a script..

PugofCrydee

I definitely think they could have come up with a better ending then the movie had.
It seemed they kind of gave up in the end, and thought "meh, this simple and not very logical ending will do. Can't be bothered to think of a creative and "wow factor" ending" :(
A lot of films are like that these days. I think there's a lack of creativity and imagination in the film industry now. Thats why they keep rebooting old movies.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Avengers Endgame

There were times during this movie I was nearly crying because of how good it was. I'm also a massive marvel comic book geek and MCU fan so that may have something to do with, but I have never had a movie impact me in such a way.

So, you know, I thought is was pretty good.

Kiwong

The Revenant
8/10
Full on adventure, a stark movie. That bear attack was incredible.
First They kilked my father.
7/10
Good. A little slow to get going.

LoyalXenite

The Lion King (2019)

I adore the original so went in to the remake a little (very) wary. But I actually quite enjoyed it overall, though the original was better and remains a big favourite (Simba remains my first love :LOL:). A few changes I didnt like, but the scenery was quite stunning in a lot of scenes. So overall I give it a 7.5/10

(The original gets a 10/10 from me, its a fucking masterpiece :LOL: - probably helps that I grew up on it and have watched it hundreds of times, to the point I used to know it word for word)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Bohemian Rhapsody.

It was good, I watched Rocketman before I saw this one and was pleasantly surprised as Bohemian Rhapsody was much better.