psychiatry hospital=hell

Clown

I was 4weeks hospitalized against my own Will because i though he third world was very close if you vivid watcher her russian China Iran north Korea propaganda and the whole middle Est,,,,,they debstroyed my life psychravtry wit there false medication andere false diagnosis biggest hoax ever

dancingintherain

I can imagine.. I read about this stuff. And it's sick in some of the places they do. They forget you are in fact, a human being.. I pray for your recovery <3

Nathália

I was 4weeks hospitalized against my own Will because i though he third world was very close if you vivid watcher her russian China Iran north Korea propaganda and the whole middle Est,,,,,they debstroyed my life psychravtry wit there false medication andere false diagnosis biggest hoax ever

You think that w/e place you live in is going to turn into a third world because of Russia, China, Iran, North Korea and the whole Middle East are going to take over? Then you got hospitalized for it?

IDK.

JuiceB

Okay people lets not figure him for crazy and see if we can work this thing out. Let's see if I can figure this out.

I was 4weeks hospitalized against my own Will - You was placed under psychiatric treatment against your will for 4 days.

because i though he third world was very close if you vivid watcher her russian China Iran north Korea propaganda and the whole middle Est - Because you thought the propaganda being spread around by certain countires would bring about a WWIII (or something).

they debstroyed my life psychravtry wit there false medication andere false diagnosis biggest hoax ever - While in psychiatric treatment they gave you a false diagnosis with medication that would make you sound weird to anyone you told this to so the truth would never come out.

Sounds like the Bourne Conspiracy to me.

Etbow23

Well although the post itself doesn't make much sense, I can assume you're talking about psychiatric hospitals and how they overmedicate. & how psychiatry tends to make up diagnoses. I will agree with this; my three experiences with psychiatric wards weren't really all that positive.

Nanita

Dear threadstarter, I wish that you get better soon.
And in my opinion, psychiatry in general is mainly a hoax.

It´s totally unnecessary to make fun of the guy.

Last edited:

Lowlight

On whose authority were you committed? What facility did you stay at?
Something about this doesn’t seem right.