Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Through experience I've found people don't really want to know about your personal problems. And in truth, letting people know in general can only make things worse and make problems.

Best to only mention how things really are to your chosen mental health professionals and closest trusted family members.
About 2 years ago now, I was curious what would happen if I answered truthfully when the cashier at the supermarket asked "How has your day been going?"......
So I did. I answered with the truth - "I've had a really shitty day"...
The look on her face! :oops: She looked like a deer in the headlights.
she was lost for words and it seemed like she was thinking to herself "Omg!.....they are not supposed reply with the 'truth", let alone anything really bad - what the hell do I say now!?" :eek:

Poor woman. Needless to say, I have never told the truth since, I just wanted to see what would happen if you strayed from the "acceptable" script of fine/alright/okay/good thanks.
Hmmm, I wonder what would happen if I tried it with a male cashier? :unsure:

F0AM

Some months ago i met lots of people. Common interests, hobbies, good laughs...started to see some of them as friends. But as ALWAYS i suck at keeping in touch, no matter how hard i try i lose them....aaaand end up as i started, with none of them.

Funny thing is that it's always the same pattern, "i'm awesome" "great" "they love to spend time with me"...but eventually they become more and more distant...and i try to keep in touch coz after all we cannot always be in the same mood socially speaking (every one has their lives, problems, etc).

But eventually i find myself being the only one doing the effort and that which should be two people's (at least) work and enjoyable, becomes tiresome and a chore.

I also need to see other people making steps, you know? so in the end i'm like: i'm done! :D

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Some months ago i met lots of people. Common interests, hobbies, good laughs...started to see some of them as friends. But as ALWAYS i suck at keeping in touch, no matter how hard i try i lose them....aaaand end up as i started, with none of them.

Funny thing is that it's always the same pattern, "i'm awesome" "great" "they love to spend time with me"...but eventually they become more and more distant...and i try to keep in touch coz after all we cannot be always in the same mood socially speaking (every one has their lives, problems, etc).

But eventually i find myself being the only one doing the effort and that which should be two people's (at least) work becomes tiresome and a chore.

I also need to see other people making steps, you know? so in the end i'm like: i'm done! :D
I'm the same, I need to see others making some genuine effort to reciprocate the friendship or it doesn't work for me.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I lurrrve The IT Crowd. The dinner party one is one of my favourite episodes.
Omg.. I haven't watched a lot of these guys.. I'm going to have to watch a lot more!

"Memory IS ram! Oh Dear!" :LOL:

I was actually lol'ing out loud when the guys where having their 'dinner party conversation'..
"Documentary.."
"I watch the news.."
"Balsamic vinegar.." :LOL:

Last edited:

LoyalXenite

I'm not feeling the positive today.. lets die. Lets go to the other side.
giphy.gif

Have some emergency mood boosters

giphy.gif

cute-kitten-gifcute-kitten-2-animated-gif-gifs-gifsoup-lovely-cats-nhxzbtch.gif

98DlknV.gif

Typeform-Blog-Gifs-Inline03.gif