Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I laugh when you click into a thread in here, where the last post in it was done within that last minute, and the site can't be bothered to work out how many seconds have passed, so it just says "a moment ago" :D

I moment that emotion.

200.webp

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Got a colder front coming through tomorrow, going to be some wild winds. Beaches will be deserted.... time to head to the beach to do some hiking! :love::LOL:

Hey Loyal, you're not affected by those twin cyclones are you? :unsure:

Last edited:

LoyalXenite

Got a colder front coming through tomorrow, going to be some wild winds. Beaches will be deserted.... time to head to the beach to do some hiking! :love::LOL:

Hey Loyal, you're not affected by those twin cyclones are you? :unsure:

Nah we're pretty far from the cyclones. We've got and had some thunderstorms and rain on and off but I dont think its related. Im pretty sure its only the NT and QLD who are actually getting hit by the cyclones? Not sure tbh

Nah we're pretty far from the cyclones. We've got and had some thunderstorms and rain on and off but I dont think its related. Im pretty sure its only the NT and QLD who are actually getting hit by the cyclones? Not sure tbh
Yes, that is right. Thankfully this time it is only very far North Qld that is affected.
When Pug asked you that, I thought......."Oh no! Loyal must be on a holiday in the areas around the Cyclones, and Pug knows about it"

LoyalXenite

Yes, that is right. Thankfully this time it is only very far North Qld that is affected.
When Pug asked you that, I thought......."Oh no! Loyal must be on a holiday in the areas around the Cyclones, and Pug knows about it"

I almost said I wish (to the holiday) but I think this time its probably a good thing Im too broke to holiday :LOL: