Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

F0AM

The greatest conundrum of my life I think.

I can't stand people and society.
I can't stand loneliness.

Well, i love languages but not talking to people xD

There's plenty of Smileys like,:bigsmile: or :applause: they're yellow, round and animated but then, there's

:)

What is this creepy thing, why is it a smile? this pale, unanimated thing looks like it is staring into your soul instead of smiling, hate it when i type ": )" and it turns into that unsettling smile.

giphy.gif

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Well, i love languages but not talking to people xD

There's plenty of Smileys like,:bigsmile: or :applause: they're yellow, round and animated but then, there's

What is this creepy thing, why is it a smile? this pale, unanimated thing looks like it is staring into your soul instead of smiling, hate it when i type ": )" and it turns into that unsettling smile.

giphy.gif

Yeah, it reminds me of the smiley face killers in that game Manhunt.

F0AM

I've always wanted to play those games, but i think they wont work on win 10. I'm too lazy to configure emulators :/

Hope the first one (at least) makes its way to GOG someday.

FountainandFairfax

I've always wanted to play those games, but i think they wont work on win 10. I'm too lazy to configure emulators :/

Hope the first one (at least) makes its way to GOG someday.

I just played the first one.

It was pretty mindless and the AI was utter crap, but man, was it fun killing people in that game.

FountainandFairfax

I saw my high school crush at a cross-walk. Thank goodness I'm bearded now and was wearing sunglasses, ha ha.

She's put on about 30 pounds but man am I still crushing.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
What is this creepy thing, why is it a smile? this pale, unanimated thing looks like it is staring into your soul instead of smiling, hate it when i type "" and it turns into that unsettling smile.

That's my favorite one... :)

... :) :) :)

giphy.gif
I agree, FOAM!
There are so many more friendly looking , happy smiley faces to have in place of him.
He looks so smug. Its like he is thinking "I'm happy, and you're not, haha"

PugofCrydee

I have that feeling where I need to escape.

I have a bottle of Irish Tullamore Dew Whisky and a lonely VR..
I think I'll get drunk and head into the Baker's house and fight for my life.

F0AM

I have that feeling where I need to escape.

I have a bottle of Irish Tullamore Dew Whisky and a lonely VR..
I think I'll get drunk and head into the Baker's house and fight for my life.

Yeah, i just killed Marguerite, so cool!

+F0AM, you don't have a VR set

-What are you saying?, Then who the hell is this woman lying on the floo....HOLY SHIT

*police sirens outside*

tumblr_o639oy3n0q1vpzilro1_400.gif

PugofCrydee

What is beauty in your eyes.. what is true beauty? What makes your heart melt..

For me it's when I see a child look at their parent, and they see the one and only true god.
I also see true beauty when I look up at the stars. Nothing is more beautiful than the remnants of a supernova.. the interstellar nursery where stars are born.. the places where you and I where created.

What is beauty in your eyes.. what is true beauty? What makes your heart melt..

For me it's when I see a child look at their parent, and they see the one and only true god.
I also see true beauty when I look up at the stars. Nothing is more beautiful than the remnants of a supernova.. the interstellar nursery where stars are born.. the places where you and I where created.
For me true beauty is those YouTube videos with the title "Faith in Humanity restored"

Videos of people entering whirling flood waters to rescue a stranded dog. Videos of a group of people risking getting seriously burnt themselves, from a potential ruptured fuel tank explosion, to lift up a crashed car and pull someone trapped inside it, or underneath it, out to safety.
Videos of people noticing someone jump/fall down onto railway tracks when a train is coming, and one or two of them race onto the tracks to get the person out of the trains path.

Seeing a few examples that there are little pockets of true compassion actually left in the human race, is true beauty in my eyes.

Last edited:

lily

For me true beauty is those YouTube videos with the title "Faith in Humanity restored"

Videos of people entering whirling flood waters to rescue a stranded dog. Videos of a group of people risking getting seriously burnt themselves, from a potential ruptured fuel tank explosion, to lift up a crashed car and pull someone trapped inside it, or underneath it, out to safety.
Videos of people noticing someone jump/fall down onto railway tracks when a train is coming, and one or two of them race onto the tracks to get the person out of the trains path.

Seeing a few examples that there are little pockets of true compassion actually left in the human race, is true beauty in my eyes.
lots of beauty is on the inside. it's good to have a partner where it doesn't matter if you have certain flaws, you can just be yourself and you know that they love you b/c of your inside.

lily

I too have seen JesusHat hanging around. Not a registered user. Almost certainly a bot which never got past the initial registration phase. Most of the Russian spam bots' usernames are a completely random capitalized first name + a capitalized last name of between 3-5 letters and no space between first and last name. So while the name is...interesting, it was very likely produced at random by spam coding.
i see.. i didn't know he wasn't fully registered but it's over now heh