Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Don't take this the wrong way but...

Kindly F*CK OFF !! :veryangry: Gimme some f*ckin' peace would ye! :kickingmyself:

Don't take this the wrong way but...

Kindly F*CK OFF !! :veryangry: Gimme some f*ckin' peace would ye! :kickingmyself:

Yeah, i can relate as well. I wish my old man would just F*CK-OFF & DIE ALREADY :veryangry:. That would be the ABSOLUTE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!. I've just HAD ENOUGH of his UGLY VILE NASTY DOMINEERING B*LLSHIT.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
i can relate

Glad to know I'm not alone in feeling that way.

Yeah, i can relate as well. I wish my old man would just F*CK-OFF & DIE ALREADY :veryangry:. That would be the ABSOLUTE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!. I've just HAD ENOUGH of his UGLY VILE NASTY DOMINEERING B*LLSHIT.

Ah know - I'm starting to feel that way about my mother. My Dad was a right domineering arse as well like, so I know how frustrating those kinda folk are to deal with. The things for sure, ya can never make 'em happy... speaking from experience.

Hot_Tamale

3 months and 8 days without a single drop of soda. You might think "wow, imagine how much weight you'll lose" but no. I eat way too much fast food. I love taco bell way too much. I gotta stop.

Who else here uses a special formula/way to remember their phone number? :question:

Here's mine (not ALL of it of course!):
1) 021 = standard 1st 3 digits for many cell phones
2) 021 + 1 (last#) --> 0211
3) 0+2+1+1 (add together) = 4 --> 02114
4) 4 x 2 (x2) = 8 --> 021148
5) 012(3)456(7)89 (missing #'s; pattern of 3-1-3-1-2; used-unused-used-unused-used) --> 021148 = missing 569 of the used #'s . . . . . . . --> a 4-digit combination using these 3 #'s is added to end
6) 021 148 ****

Last edited:
Who else here backs up their phone contacts regularly? And how?

I've just done it now. Had to work out how myself, as there's no user manual, & nothing on the web.

I have a mobiwire dakota phone (not a touchscreen smartphone).
1) Plug phone to USB port on computer (using charging cable)
2) Select "Mass storage" option on phone --> "OK"
3) Wait for "AutoPlay" window to appear
. . Select "Open folder to view files"
4) Wait for "STRONTIUM" (or sth else?) window to appear
5) Copy file "vcard" to computer, as a backup for your contacts

Process of becoming attached to something (objects, not people):
1) You put something somewhere
2) You leave it there for a few hours/days
3) 'No!' (you refuse to shift/remove/change it, as you can't be bothered or sth)
4) You don't want to shift/remove/change it, for some unknown reason
BINGO!!! You are now attached (to that object/s in that location) :thumbup: :thumbdown: :idontknow:

Last edited:
why can't we delete our own thread/first post if we would like to?

I just checked, and you're right about that! I never knew that.
Perhaps it's because the first post is meant to be like an introduction to the thread (& also it's used for the pop-up text when you hover over the thread's link).

I've seen some members just replace the first thread's contents with eg ............ to get around that limitation.