Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

I'm dreading a family reunion I've to attend today. I hate going. I always end up being seriously depressed after such events. My aunt never fails to let me know how I'm never good enough.
I hate these things. Hopefully your aunt doesn't get to you. You had a family reunion not long ago, right?

Srijita52

I hate these things. Hopefully your aunt doesn't get to you. You had a family reunion not long ago, right?

I hope she doesn't though I don't remember the last time I wasn't feeling like a loser when I went to her place.
Yeah, apparently my family likes to have those thing way too much ugh!

MikeyC

I hope she doesn't though I don't remember the last time I wasn't feeling like a loser when I went to her place.
Yeah, apparently my family likes to have those thing way too much ugh!
You're SO not a loser. I would be coming up with excuses not to go. In fact I have one in January next year and I'm already thinking of excuses!

Srijita52

You're SO not a loser. I would be coming up with excuses not to go. In fact I have one in January next year and I'm already thinking of excuses!

Thanks, I've tried to give some excuses but it seems so important to my parents that every times I try to say no its like WW3. I've no choice I guess.
Good luck with yours. I hope it goes way better than mine :)

MikeyC

Thanks, I've tried to give some excuses but it seems so important to my parents that every times I try to say no its like WW3. I've no choice I guess.
Good luck with yours. I hope it goes way better than mine :)
Eek, that's rough. With any luck it won't be so bad.

Mine is in another 9 months, but I'm already planning excuses because I hate them. I went to the one we had a few months ago and that resulted in nearly losing my license and snapping at my mum. I'm very keen to avoid the next one, obviously!

Srijita52

Eek, that's rough. With any luck it won't be so bad.

Mine is in another 9 months, but I'm already planning excuses because I hate them. I went to the one we had a few months ago and that resulted in nearly losing my license and snapping at my mum. I'm very keen to avoid the next one, obviously!
Ohh! I hope you can avoid the next one.

MsBuzzkillington

Just got back from bawling my eyes out at a theatre alone (Titanic) It was actually very liberating, I felt so free afterwards

I think sometimes we need a good cry, sometimes it can help a little bit.

I think Titanic is a really sad movie, but what makes me want to cry is the fact that it is a true story. Thinking about how all those people really did suffer and die makes me really sad.

And if everything else fails you can laugh at me, I won't mind ::p:

In the state I'm in right now I really don't have the right to even unconsciously ridicule anyone. Besides, mind it or not, having people making fun of you wouldn't really help your own self esteem issues. ;3

MikeyC

Just got back from bawling my eyes out at a theatre alone (Titanic) It was actually very liberating, I felt so free afterwards
Crying can be liberating. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself...?

I think Titanic is a really sad movie, but what makes me want to cry is the fact that it is a true story. Thinking about how all those people really did suffer and die makes me really sad.
Yeah, it was one hell of a tragedy. ::(:

And if everything else fails you can laugh at me, I won't mind ::p:
Nobody should laugh at you, but with you!

Too late, he just made fun of my self esteem issues ::(:

Kidding :p

Btw I love your new avatar, as always :D

Fellow-aged man, you better know I love you to crap. Or there will be hell to pay, bub. >:C

Nah, but you know what I meant. Self hate only feels good because it allows us to take comfort in people's insult rather then fighting the unjust ones. It's difficult to get a good, accurate, self worth when true and false critique can't be separated anymore due to the abundance of it.

Feeling_Nothing

Oooh Mikey changed again. I like it, yet every time you change it seems like your a totally new person :D

Hmmm a random thought: well what I'm thinking of right now is: Why do I have so many waterbottles in my room >_<