Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

B

Beatrice

Started tracking my food and exercise at Livestrong.com. I love it. It's really helping me to eat well. The "harmless" snacks I used to eat.... my god, I can't believe how much sugar and how many calories they add! I mean, I'm not one of those stereotypical cheerleader girls monitoring every last gram of fat that goes in my mouth, but I care about what I'm eating, and... well, it's no WONDER I felt like crap physically! I mean, part of that is the anxiety, but a big chunk, I firmly believe, was my diet. I feel so much better.

Started tracking my food and exercise at Livestrong.com. I love it. It's really helping me to eat well. The "harmless" snacks I used to eat.... my god, I can't believe how much sugar and how many calories they add! I mean, I'm not one of those stereotypical cheerleader girls monitoring every last gram of fat that goes in my mouth, but I care about what I'm eating, and... well, it's no WONDER I felt like crap physically! I mean, part of that is the anxiety, but a big chunk, I firmly believe, was my diet. I feel so much better.

That's a BINGO!

yeah, I found I felt a ton better when I jumped on the Alkaline diet. Eat every 2.5 - 3hrs. Snack sized meals. Mostly fruit and veggies. Amazing how fast things change. Remember to have one day a week where you can eat whatever the hell you want. Satisfies the cravings.

That's a BINGO!

yeah, I found I felt a ton better when I jumped on the Alkaline diet. Eat every 2.5 - 3hrs. Snack sized meals. Mostly fruit and veggies. Amazing how fast things change. Remember to have one day a week where you can eat whatever the hell you want. Satisfies the cravings.

Ditto. When I was losing pregnancy weight I kinda did a diet like yours and then on Sat. I ate whatever the hell I wanted. It definitely keeps you sane and I jogged the hell out on my exercising. You'll be surprised how much jogging really gets you back in shape. It takes little time to lose weight jogging, but its still 80% of what you eat and 20% what you do.

B

Beatrice

Ditto. When I was losing pregnancy weight I kinda did a diet like yours and then on Sat. I ate whatever the hell I wanted. It definitely keeps you sane and I jogged the hell out on my exercising. You'll be surprised how much jogging really gets you back in shape. It takes little time to lose weight jogging, but its still 80% of what you eat and 20% what you do.

Is it really 80% of what you eat, 20% what you do? I mean, is that a fact? Because if that's true, that's really exciting! :D Not that I won't have to work hard to get in better shape, but if I can change most of that by what I eat and not have to exercise to the point of death, then - woo!

Is it really 80% of what you eat, 20% what you do? I mean, is that a fact? Because if that's true, that's really exciting! :D Not that I won't have to work hard to get in better shape, but if I can change most of that by what I eat and not have to exercise to the point of death, then - woo!

Yes Beatrice it really is. Ask any dietitian, but no I don't do it to the point of death just 20-30 mins a day. It's still always good to get your heart rate up if you want to hinder any health related problems in your elderly years. haha.

Does is ever not storm there? :)

tumblr_lk2dj673Bn1qgvsbto1_500.jpg

Nope. :)

In other words and different topic: I can't find my XPP disc. Ubuntu is being a PITA with wifi and want to try another OS. bleh. rrrmrmeeererremremree

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Me too. ::(:

But where to find a woman that needs me???:confused:

Happens in time; by meeting them =) Although, love is different then needing.

Anyways. It'll happen one day. Mr. Emu. I may get together a Critter Speed Date service. Open to all mammals. (sorry reptiles =/