Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

I will never understand how anyone can go around and act like everything is fine with another person, but then once said person is gone talk all sorts of crap about them and complain about them in every aspect. This other person being your partner. I just don't get it. :idontknow::thumbdown:

I will never understand how anyone can go around and act like everything is fine with another person, but then once said person is gone talk all sorts of crap about them and complain about them in every aspect. This other person being your partner. I just don't get it. :idontknow::thumbdown:

I'm sorry :confused:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Thanks, jc. I will never look at a bottle of Lemon Joy the same way again.
0003700011086_500X500.jpg

:D

Phoenixx

I'm sorry :confused:
^ Sorry. I hope you didn't think that was about me or me having relationship problems. Reading back, it sounded like it, but I was merely just venting about my parents again. My relationship is going perfectly well. :perfect:

^ Sorry. I hope you didn't think that was about me or me having relationship problems. Reading back, it sounded like it, but I was merely just venting about my parents again. My relationship is going perfectly well. :perfect:

Yeah you hit the nail on the head there. That's exactly what i thought.

dottie

After my interview today, I walked a long way back to my car. My nerves were a wreck and my arms were full with heavy stuff. Approaching my car, I noticed a flyer on my window. Wait, no, it was a sticker. Did I piss someone off? Was it one of those "You park like an *******" notices? That would be uncalled for as, look, I was parked neatly between the lines. No... the note was a republican one... a bumper sticker. Great, that will be fun trying to peel off. Why did someone stick that on my window? Do they know I am conservative? I looked up and some guy I had not noticed before chimed, "Can't find your car, huh? Happens to me all the time." I noticed another bumper sticker. Wth. And another one. I looked inside and that is when I realized it was not my car.

I'm such an idiot. I have to stop getting excited for tech and games that are still in development.

I saw this trailer for ''The Last Guardian'' this afternoon, a game that's apparently been delayed and held back for the last three years or so, and now I'm checking it like bi-hourly.

Obsessions like these really aren't good to keep stress down.

After my interview today, I walked a long way back to my car. My nerves were a wreck and my arms were full with heavy stuff. Approaching my car, I noticed a flyer on my window. Wait, no, it was a sticker. Did I piss someone off? Was it one of those "You park like an *******" notices? That would be uncalled for as, look, I was parked neatly between the lines. No... the note was a republican one... a bumper sticker. Great, that will be fun trying to peel off. Why did someone stick that on my window? Do they know I am conservative? I looked up and some guy I had not noticed before chimed, "Can't find your car, huh? Happens to me all the time." I noticed another bumper sticker. Wth. And another one. I looked inside and that is when I realized it was not my car.

Wow. I hope you get the job :)
I'd be upset if some idiot stuck a bumper sticker on my vehicle. Use A rag soaked in gasoline it'll take that glue stuff off :)

Last edited:

Ithior

I wanted to try whittling for a hobby, but I don't think there's an equivalent expression for that hobby in my own language and it's paired up with wood carving. I have no idea where to get wood and proper knives. I can't find translations for the names of the types of wood I find on english websites.