Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

anomicdeer

As much as I know it's not good to be insecure and have low self esteem, I really wish I could see what I did so wrong. Is this really karma on me? Did I not have to intentionally know I was doing wrong to have all these bad events happen to me?

anomicdeer

I'm ready for several days of camping/hiking in the national forest. Gettin' back to nature and stuff, bathing in the lake, getting away from all the technology and noise, creepin' around the boonies being all evasive, cooking hot dogs on a stick over a camp fire, showing my kids how to fish and then later eating said fish... sounds awesome. Just another month or so till it can happen. :sad:

:crying:
I wanna go...
I need to go...
:crying:

Srijita52

Ah know what ye mean, Srijita. Am startin' tae feel the same way, but unfortunately ah cannae cut people out of ma life - because they're family and annoying. But then ye can't chose who yer related tae, can ye?
No I guess you can't, I'm sorry Graeme, hang in there. I dunno, some people take pride in saying that they're blunt, that other people hate them because they can't handle the truth. When in reality, its not the truth, its the way they deliver the truth that make them unlikable to others. People don't want to be lied but they don't want to be bashed as well, atleast I prefer a nice middle ground.

Life can be so tough sometimes. Looking back, I cannot believe how tough it has been and mostly I cannot believe I have lived through half of the stuff.
Well, life can be so unbelievably awesome some days. Just thought I should share the exhilaration I am feeling, because I feel so alive right now. And also because I know it takes crushing lows to feel soaring highs :)

So look up people! better days are on their way!

Ithior

I was with some friends today at my old university and we were talking about what we were doing with our lives (we were all doing the same degree in the same classes up to last year). Up until now I used to say I wasn't doing anything, even though I had already started online classes. If this happened a few months ago, I'd pretend I'm not doing anything, but I finally told them I've been trying various different courses unrelated to economics, in an attempt to figure out what I like, because it doesn't seem to be economics-related. It felt good to share this and after telling it to another friend that happened to be there my anxiety fell down quite a lot. I was feeling a big urge to pee (it makes me more anxious because I can't pee in the bathrooms of my uni), but after talking to her about what I was doing and why I started feeling better and the urge wasn't bothering me as much.

Usually when I talk about these kinds of things with people (even if it's just them talking) I start feeling like doing something with my life, like getting a job or something. Eventually that feeling fades when I wake up the next day.

Odo

Banned
I'm ready for several days of camping/hiking in the national forest. Gettin' back to nature and stuff, bathing in the lake, getting away from all the technology and noise, creepin' around the boonies being all evasive, cooking hot dogs on a stick over a camp fire, showing my kids how to fish and then later eating said fish... sounds awesome. Just another month or so till it can happen. :sad:

That sounds incredible.:thumbup:

singing-love

How can people hurt their children so much? I will never ever understand how parents can hurt their children, whether that be physically, mentally or emotionally. I hate seeing it, it happens everywhere and it makes me so sick. Why have children if you aren't going to treat them properly? :sad: I don't get it.

goblin

It's probably a good thing I don't speak my mind.

*Goblin walks into a coffee shop, looks down at the gift card display*

OH LOOK A DALEK - wait, no, that's a kettle.

anomicdeer

I can't stand dogs anymore. They stink and my moms two dogs are so ****ing nosey and keeps licking everyone. I just want to slap them. Yet I'm against animal abuse.

GhastlyCC

Finally,I can log in to SPW again!
Couldn't get it to load for months.
Decided to try a different browser and it worked!

I missed this place.

It's Cracked so it's tongue-in-cheek but, like a lot of Cracked articles, a lot of what this one is saying is actually valid. He brought up some points I hadn't thought about before, either, like how when you interact with someone via text you filter all their words through your own mood, coloring every word they write with how you're feeling - whereas in person you filter it by how they are feeling based on their tone, body language, etc.

7 Reasons the 21st Century is Making You Miserable | Cracked.com

I think I should cut down on my digital interaction. It's hard because it can fend off loneliness to a degree, but I don't want to harm my real-life interactions. It's probably contributing to my social anxiety because I'm becoming more comfortable with online socializing and my in-person moments are too... honest, I suppose. Too much real, in your face emotion and tone that text filters out. It won't do any good to let real communication wither as you become accustomed to never having to see facial expressions and all of that, and you have almost total control over how you come across, even when you're nervous.

It's going to be excruciatingly lonely, but maybe that's sort of okay. Maybe it will spur me to keep practicing in real life because I can't just say "screw it" and resort back to online. Maybe I'll connect with myself more. Maybe.

Rawz

Wow, a Cracked article where every point is on the same page. I didn't have to click the "next" button three times!

I like #7 the most and it's something I've been trying to work on myself.

BlueWeepingRose

I had another dream about my ex boyfriend last night.... not sure why he appeared in my dreams but he did. So sick of him haunting me, hopefully once I heal I won't have to think of him anymore....

onehandclapping

just reading my emails, you know whats weird, when I get a message through "Emily has shared a video with you on YouTube" ,i'm thinking to myself "who is emily? I don't know anyone with that name" check the youtube page and there is no information or no activity, the video they shared with me is completely random and has nothing to do with any of my interests or anything I may have even watched.... "Deontay Wilder Knock Out with one kick ever Stronger
by Boxing Knockouts Punches
Deontay Wilder Knock Out with one kick ever Stronger
Mayweather boxing club,workout,tra...,Knockout (Ontology Instance),Out,Power,Work,Training,Press,Bench,Powerlifting,Deontay Wilder (Boxer),Punching Power,Boxing (Martial Art),Martial Arts (Sport)"

how is this relevant to me? why would someone even think to send me this, I don't even watch boxing let alone talk about it or discuss it online. spam like this is so pointless, I don't care for it. I didn't ask for it,things like this just goes straight to deletion. I usually don't even give it the time of day to read it because I know I won't have any real interest in it.

Cutting back to half-caff soon. I love coffee so hard but it does not help the Batshit Disorder.

Haha, "Batshit Disorder", I like that - and you are exactly right :D I think I'm going to use that term, heh.

I don't know about you, but when I drink coffee I end up feeling kind of manic, or what I imagine that would feel like.