Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

EscapeArtist

man i just wish i knew what flipped the switch that has been making me feel so chronically uncomfortable and self destructive this last few weeks, and especially the last few days.

I'll try cutting out caffeine (maybe it's depleting neurotransmitters?) and exercise regularily. Cut down the over eating and lose some weight. But I think the next few weeks I'm just going to not get out of bed, even using the computer is too much. I feel almost like I need be to supervised. It's like these complainy posts on this website are somehow making up for self destructiveness, so sorry about the large amount of them lately.

1BlackSheep

^^^ I've been suuuper laaazy and eating really bad lately too. I think I get the whole SAD thing this time of the year. Plus, all of the holiday junk food isn't helping! Can't wait for spring to get here!!!

EscapeArtist

^^^ I've been suuuper laaazy and eating really bad lately too. I think I get the whole SAD thing this time of the year. Plus, all of the holiday junk food isn't helping! Can't wait for spring to get here!!!

Bingo! Amazing what the weather does on the mind. Lucky for us it's already december, spring is actually count-down-able. Yay!

KiaKaha

Banned
(i could hook you up)

end of the world party at KiaKaha's house!

everyone's invited!!!

It's OK Coyote, I have enough women in my won country to get rejected by, no need to get international just yet.

Yeah come to my place for a good time. We can play cluedo before we all die.

Starry

Sitting here... in my bedroom. Making balloon animals. Alone.

Like a crazy bastard.

Could you please make a cute dog for me? Preferably in blue... ^_^ lol

It's OK Coyote, I have enough women in my won country to get rejected by, no need to get international just yet.

Yeah come to my place for a good time. We can play cluedo before we all die.

I'm sure there is someone out there who will eventually see you for what you are and will not reject you. ;)

Also, I'll win at Cluedo! (I always do....) :p

KiaKaha

Banned
Here is one I made for you Starry.

1h2zaq.jpg

I tried to make a monkey too - it...it didn't go down to well...

KiaKaha

Banned
My brother in laws mum's I was actually making balloon animals for my niece. But I dedicate the pink poodle to Starry :)

Starry

Christmas wrapping complete! (With the exception of the soft toy and giant biscuit I have yet to make for my dog) ^_^

DarkPhoenix

My Anxiety has been rampant lately, the primary reason for it being my new role at work. Being a supervisor has to be one of the worst jobs for someone with social anxiety.