Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

^ Awesome.

So it's really hot today:

Me: Today would be a good day to go to Cold Rock (an ice cream place).
My brother: I suggested that to my girlfriend yesterday but she couldn't.
Me: Do you want to go now?
My brother: Ahh, nah.

I don't know why I bother with him. I'm obviously never going to be cool enough to hang out with him anymore.

MikeyC

Aw, man. But at least you gave it your best. And besides, a good friend is worth its weight in gold. Not all is lost. ;3
You're right. It's a little more complicated than that, but not all is lost. Maybe her boyfriend needs a, let's say, "unfortunate accident." Now with your shaved head, you can blend in better. What do you say?

I shave my head alot mainly because Im going bald but anyway I use a clippers mainly but have used beard trimmers when I broke my clippers. I then go over my head with razor.

I may need to go over it with a razor too. I wasn't planning on it, but now it's all patchy.

Like an ocean with little islands on it.

ZOMG my head is Lost. :O

MikeyC

I just got a blocked number trying to call me twice. This was after I've been texting that girl I mentioned about something kind of serious that I shouldn't have told her. Was it her? Was it someone else? The fact that they called twice in a row means it's probably important.

I'm having an anxiety attack here. I hate this.

truffleshuffle

I just got a blocked number trying to call me twice. This was after I've been texting that girl I mentioned about something kind of serious that I shouldn't have told her. Was it her? Was it someone else? The fact that they called twice in a row means it's probably important.

I'm having an anxiety attack here. I hate this.

Same thing happend to me over thanksgiving although I had not been talking to anyone and mine was in the middle of the night at about 1230 I woke up to a blocked call I didn;t answer it and just let it go to voice mail but they diddn;t leave a messag. Mine was most likly a wrong number because they never called back but I still would like to have known.

dottie

at the thrift store all of my items ring up for $25 and change. "but the sign says 50% off all clothing," i say to the lady ringing me up, who has barely acknowledged me and is simultaneously stuffing a cookie into her mouth. "no, this veens," she holds up the poncho i'm about to purchase. "but it's clothing and the sign says 50% off all clothing. is that not clothing?" i argue. "no, ees veens section. ees veens." ok. whatever. so, i don't get her and i don't get the poncho.

truffleshuffle

at the thrift store all of my items ring up for $25 and change. "but the sign says 50% off all clothing," i say to the lady ringing me up, who has barely acknowledged me and is simultaneously stuffing a cookie into her mouth. "no, this veens," she holds up the poncho i'm about to purchase. "but it's clothing and the sign says 50% off all clothing. is that not clothing?" i argue. "no, ees veens section. ees veens." ok. whatever. so, i don't get her and i don't get the poncho.
I agree with you that a poncho is clothing.