Post your random rants, pet peeves or vent in this thread.

thegunners21

I'll go first.

Those kids man. Those goddamn kids.

I was in the locker room before starting my workout, listening to music, getting pumped and trying to get my focus.

Then....a bunch of 10-13 year olds just come storming and jesus christ do these kids talk loudly. THEY NEVER SHUT UP!
In a matter of seconds my focus and pump was gone and a headache ensues.

Seriously, do these kids ever shut up? Someone needs to invent a device that will put a limit on the words that come out their mouths.

I mean yea, they are cute, but as soon as they turn about 7, they become MONSTERS! Monsters I tell you.

Also, do people not know how to use public washrooms. I mean, it's 2013 ffs, learn how to use a damn washroom. It literally takes 3 seconds to flush.

Rant over.

When you have a truck load of sauce with your dinner, DON'T PLOP IT IN THE SINK WITH EVERYTHING STILL ON IT. It turns the sick into this awful stew of cold smudgy water. Some other person is now forced to touch that smelly gross left-over water. Quit it, I don't want to be the one to fish with my hand in there to unplug stuff the sink.

Capchas on certain sites; Your site doesn't see high enough traffic to justify the million of capachas I need to fill in to navigate your crummy site. I'm far sighted and my screen is far away. Why not just ask me to pin the donkey, why don't you?

Changing the definition of words willy nilly, in hopes nobody knows better, to back up your own argument doesn't make you smart. It makes you a manipulative jerk.

No petition site E-mail, I will in fact NOT sign your petition to take off the colour yellow on that one sign in the middle of nowhere. Just because I helped a cause on your site, doesn't mean I'm now Batman of the freakin' universe. Leave me alone. I'm watching 'How It's Made'.

And another thing, spam E-mail, stop popping in my inbox 15 minutes after each other when I'm expecting a high priority E-mail.

Onions, just because I repeatedly cut your family, doesn't give you the right to poison my eyes. Either stop being delicious, or stop being such a drama queen.

No. No. That's not what it looked like on the picture, McDonalds. Go get me a burger with less foot prints on it.

That's bullcrap, time travelling movie. Going back into time and changing one specific thing doesn't change JUST the outcome of that one specific thing in the future. That's too coincidental.

On the topic of movies; LEAVE FAIRY TALES ALONE. Your bin of classic cartoons and comic books isn't empty yet.

Stop being so dramatic about your overweight when you CONSTANTLY drive to places you could easily walk to.

I've been actively developing this skill set for almost a decade... OF COURSE I CAN TEACH IT TO YOU IN A WEEKEND. [/srcsm]

Hey, person ridiculing someone for saying something 'dumb', why not give him/her a hand making their point so that everyone involved can absorb and interact with the information. Delivery isn't everything.

Stop turning the heat up so hot in the morning. I sleep close to the ceiling and can feel my lungs become crusty from the dry air.

*cough*

thegunners21

Capchas on certain sites; Your site doesn't see high enough traffic to justify the million of capachas I need to fill in to navigate your crummy site. I'm far sighted and my screen is far away. Why not just ask me to pin the donkey, why don't you?

Stop turning the heat up so hot in the morning. I sleep close to the ceiling and can feel my lungs become crusty from the dry air.

*cough*

So much this.

I couldn't read those capchas if my life depended on it.

The apartment I used to live at previously had the vent right above my head. Used to wake up covered n sweat every morning, even in canadian winters.

Silatuyok

I hate it when people joke about rape (of any kind), sexual harassment, domestic abuse, abusive relationships... anything of that nature. If it ever happened to them they probably wouldn't take it so lightly anymore.

Silatuyok

So, my bf had a lunch interview today, but it is now almost dinner time, he's not home, and I have not had so much as a text from him. I'm trying not to get livid.

BlueWeepingRose

Yeah I agree with you there Sweet.

I hate how people place judgements on me so quickly. People who can even say excuse me as they brush past me, being stared at for way too long. If someone has a problem with me, I want them to tell me. Not go talking behind my back and being a coward. Being blamed for things that I didn't do and I hate being guilt tripped. It frustrates me beyond belief!

Unspoken

It astonishes and depresses me to read online that people who are in a beautiful relationship of five long years want advice on whether or not they should leave because there's something new and exciting, not because there's anything wrong. The thought has crossed their mind in a serious enough way for this to happen.

Can I have some of the super-close relationships that are so easily discarded to you when newer and flashier models come along, lady? I'll trade you a brand-new slinky; is that excitement enough?

It's like a starving kid watching someone have a food fight.

I have a new one; Denim Jeans.

I was at my grandmother's birthday party and had to wear my nice clothes (a rant for another time), so I put on the dusty jeans that normally never see the light of day. And boy, was it something.

Considering I've expanded a bit since I've last wore them, they were a bit tight. That is annoying. Clothes that require you to be a specific shape are SOOOO impractical. ''Durability? No! Let's not have that. Flexibility? I don't even know what that is!'' And of course, they don't allow me to sit down without moving all my organs around. So it became a hybrid pose of laying down while sitting up.

Can we make sweatpants or something less dumb fashionable next, please? Or is it going to be even less practical? Pants made out of fire perhaps? Or led maybe? C4?

*grumble grumble*

Last edited:

thegunners21

Rain! I hate rain. It's funny because as a kid, i used to love it, but now it just messes everything up. You can't walk outside, it's cold, can't run, your socks get all wet, room gets all humid and stuffy. It's just not a pleasant time.

Go away rain.

upndwn

I hate cyclists, they never show any consideration in traffic and always choose to ride their bikes on the sidewalk even when they have a dedicated cycling lane.

bing sucks. I never use it but I help people who do and I can't believe that Microsoft think it's ok to impose captchas on people doing a web search, even if it's only now and then :eek:mg:

bing_captcha.png

sahxox

I hate cyclists, they never show any consideration in traffic and always choose to ride their bikes on the sidewalk even when they have a dedicated cycling lane.

Man I effing hate cyclists as well >.< Once I was on the back of a motorbike following a steep windy road up a mountain and bam they're riding in the middle of the road like they're invincible or something. I put my arm out to see if I could jokingly 'bump' one on the way past haha and my Dad saw (he was driving the car infront) didn't work though :/ lol

Metal_isthe_Answer

I hate chocolate milk, its disgusting. Its like pineapple pizza, both of those are good, theyre not good together.
I hate how my jobs requirement of being responsible for your own equipment is discarded and i have to take of everyones crap.
Grasshoppers, f***ing grasshoppers, i have an acre of open space in my backyard, you dont need to congregate by my front porch.
As much as i love my cat i need to say, its 3 am, stop jumping on my bed and walking across my pillow while meowing, ill feed you when i get up at 4 you little *******!

LoyalXenite

people that offer you something, and then get mad when you accept the offer and cause you to have to not take the offer.

neardeath

you walk an extra 1/4 mile or so to get privacy at the beach. All is calm. Then some big group comes and sits, as far as you think, too close.